You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 10:14am

Very Sad News

I'm posting this here in case some of you haven't yet heard the news.
Sadly, it seems Canis died last week during surgery. As one of the pioneers of online naval AUs and art it is a sad loss.

http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6232

Monday, August 31st 2015, 10:19am

Wow, that's just shocking, really sad to see such a great guy pass away. May he rest in peace.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 12:32pm

That is very sad news indeed.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 12:22pm

It is, he's the one who started my interest in hypothetical warships and Springsharp...

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 12:41am

OMG, that is really bad news. I really liked him for his contribution and for his arts. Soooooo sad.

He will be really missed.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 1:45am

Oh. Oh, damn.
Carnival da yo~!

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 4:01am

OMG, that is really bad news. I really liked him for his contribution and for his arts. Soooooo sad.

He will be really missed.

x2 :(

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 8:56pm

RIP indeed.

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 5:45pm

Wow, that's just shocking. As eltf said, he's the one who started also my interest in hypothetical warships and Springsharp.
He will be really missed. May he rest in peace.

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 3:47pm

Thank you for sharing the news, Hood. Another irreplaceable loss!

I know Dave had issues with diabetes over the years. I hope his sci-fi drawing board continues.

May God have mercy on his soul.