You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 1:51pm

Moving Forward

Having given due thanks for the resurrection of the forum after the appropriate number of days, I have a question. Is there a consensus regarding moving forward to the 3rd Quarter 1945 or should we wait?

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 1:55pm

I'd prefer to wait, as I've not even started Q2 yet.

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 2:31pm

So...did somebody post a sim with a block co-efficient of negative pi or what?

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 2:49pm

It was probably the rush of Chinese and Mexican scrap metal speculators on hearing 50 old RN ships are due for chopping up into razor blades and table lamps.

Good news, all my 1946 reports are done. Bad news, my Q3 news for Benelux is still patchy one-line notes.
Need a few weeks to catch up, probably we need a month if folks are to catch up properly, though its been very quiet around here lately.

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 3:02pm

So...did somebody post a sim with a block co-efficient of negative pi or what?

More likely a BC that got divided by 0...

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 3:10pm

A consensus for waiting seems to be forming... Oh well more time for plotting - planning then. :D

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 4:38pm

<Points over to the German news thread>

Well, since we are waiting, have a read.