You are not logged in.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 9:38pm

Wesworld Naval Ships in Review

I've been working on this spreadsheet - at least on-and-off basis - for quite a while. The idea's to provide a quick presentation of all of Wesworld's major warships currently in service, which obviously necessitates some archive-delving and occasionally checking sim reports. It's obviously incomplete in the number of countries represented, and I make no guarantees the information is 100% accurate (Wesworld being ever-changing as it is).

I stuck to cruisers, capital ships, and carriers (although I entered Russian destroyers as part of my project to figure out what they have in stock).

If anyone has any corrections, please PM me. Also, if anyone cares to fill out more tables so we get more navies represented, I'd be happy to accept the help. (Just keep the style the same.)

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 10:18pm

A most interesting and worthy project! Thank you for taking this on.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 3:00am

Looks good so far. I'll see about providing some tables for my motley crew...though I'd probably have to email them to you.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 3:21am

Is this counting ships under construction or just completed?

Monday, September 1st 2014, 5:34am

Looks good so far. I'll see about providing some tables for my motley crew...though I'd probably have to email them to you.

Thanks, I'd be happy to incorporate anything you send.

Is this counting ships under construction or just completed?

I've never entirely made that distinction for myself, honestly. I think I included a lot of ships currently under construction, if for no other reason than I didn't always calculate when they were supposed to be complete. That said, since I made the French chart, I've laid down several vessels that ought to be on this list but haven't been added yet.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 9:36am

A very useful resource and perhaps the most accessible and concise we've had so far. I know Swampy had attempted this in the Jane's thread and of course Jason has done his Polish intel reports, but this is helpful as you can compare stats quite easily.

From the RN perspective there are a few old ships no longer in service. I'll send you a table for Argentina too when I get time, it would be good to get some South American nations on there.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 3:29pm

From the RN perspective there are a few old ships no longer in service.

That wouldn't surprise me. I think I started working on this back in 2011 or 2012 and the RN was the first navy I entered.

I'll send you a table for Argentina too when I get time, it would be good to get some South American nations on there.

*Nods.* I'd mainly focused in getting in "the Great Powers" to start off. I added Denmark and the Netherlands when they came under new management, Canada by request, and China when their war was hotting up, but otherwise I'd been focusing on getting everyone twenty factories and larger. (I think I'd planned to do the SAE and Atlantis next, though Atlantis is badly behind).

Monday, September 1st 2014, 5:31pm

The spreadsheet tells me:
a) I need to work on the miscellaneous weights breakdown of several ships.
b) I need to put the more recent ships into the Japanese Ency.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, September 19th 2014, 11:22pm

Nice

That's an interesting spreadsheet.... Are you going to continue with it or are there any updates available yet?

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 12:12am

I'm going to continue it, but I've been working on other things to this point.