You are not logged in.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 9:14pm

Sorry I've Been Away

And no, I really can't offer any excuse. I'll try to do better, stay more involved. In the meantime, I have new sim reports, so that's something.
Carnival da yo~!

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 10:32pm

Hey, life happens. Glad to see you back in harness. Drop me a PM if there is anything I can help with.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 10:50pm

Welcome back!

Monday, August 18th 2014, 3:14am

Glad to be back.
Carnival da yo~!

Monday, August 18th 2014, 2:03pm

Good to see you back!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 4:23pm

Still alive...

Hi...

Just wanted to use a chance to say I am still alive and around too, also on limited scale. I cannot promise to post missing reports soon but I promise to try to post missing reports soon... 8|

Anything I need to adress asap regarding SAE?

Cheers,
HoOmAn

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 5:25pm

Hey! Good to see you!

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 1:31am

Indeed! We noticed your absence and missed you.

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 6:25am

Ditto for me, err should I say Dita?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 3:29pm

Aahh... Dita..... 8)

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:52pm

Still alive

Sorry for beeing away such a long time, but I had no drive anymore to be part of this simulation. Of course I understand that you made ​​further progress in the meantime.

Meanwhile, I have regretted my resignation a lot and would like to be part of this sim again.

Also, I agree with almost every course of the war, if you accepted me back as a player.

Greetings
Parador

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:13pm

Hey! I was really concerned when you disappeared, and wondered what had happened to you.

I've no qualms with you returning to play China. Welcome back.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:20pm

I have no qualms either; though I hope you will forgive the liberties taken with the Shih-hai for the sake of storylines.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:28pm

Really have no problems Bruce .... by the way good stories.

@all .... could you PM me a timeline of the sino-chosen-war you have decided ??? Thanks !!!

Monday, September 8th 2014, 4:32pm

@all .... could you PM me a timeline of the sino-chosen-war you have decided ??? Thanks !!!

Link to the timeline. Since Daidalos resigned, and I couldn't get a hold of you or Walter, I worked on wrapping it up as swiftly as possible in what I felt was the most likely course of events.

If you and Walter want to work through the timeline and propose alternatives, go ahead and do so.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 1:05pm

No worries Parador, I know the feeling as I've been lurking and trying to find the interest in getting back into things. lately that interest has picked up again.