You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:21pm

Russia

It's been nearly a year since we've heard from AdmK, and over the last few months I've been compiling the data to catch up their sim reports. Since there's no active Peruvian player anymore, I'm going to place Chile on the backburner (making sim reports and yearly wrap-up-news only), and spend the time bringing Russia back up to speed instead.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:30pm

That seems a reasonable course of action at this point in time.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:55pm

The sim's pretty much down to a four person show at this point - Brock, Bruce, Canadian, Hood. Might be time to fold tent or rethink things.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:41pm

Snip is around too, and Wes was on yesterday and Logi has been posting. But where is everyone?
I thought things were bad before, but now its getting like the Marie Celeste!!

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 10:01pm

Well, I'm not folding - my hand's still full of good cards. :)

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 10:08pm

I'm around as well. Need to finish a few reports in order to be where I should be. News-wise it's a bit tougher to come up with something so I am not really throwing anything out on that front...

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 10:21pm

I'm not folding yet. I might go get more cards though *contemplates 60 factories and how long it will take to build if the US suspends naval construction in the interim.*

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 11:27pm

Well I am certainly not folding at this point.

We do have a lot of people out there as members - perhaps some of them might want to step up?

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:59am

I'm not for folding too, as long as someone finds what we keep posting interesting then we should go on.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 1:23am

Hey guys, I'm still around. Just never expected work to be more time consuming than school.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 1:25am

Hey guys, I'm still around. Just never expected work to be more time consuming than school.
Good to see you. :)

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 10:00am

Good to see you back!

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 2:31pm

x3