You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 11:52pm

Jet Bombers

Now while lurking through the Encyclopedia I was surprised there were no jet bombers in service but some jet fighters.

Why is that? If I remember well the Germans had some jet bombers by the end of WW2
Currently dealing with extremely heavy facts

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 12:01am

Jet development is proceeding at a slower rate than in our timeline. There's no World War II to force people to deploy barely-airworthy jet bombers as quickly as possible.

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 12:17am

Thank you for reminding me of the need to post the Ar234 to the German encyclopedia.

8)

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 12:36am

Thank you for reminding me of the need to post the Ar234 to the German encyclopedia.

8)
LOL I was useful! But if you are really putting it what version twin-egine or quad-engine?

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 12:44am

8)
LOL I was useful! But if you are really putting it what version twin-egine or quad-engine?

The twin, at least for the time being. It is operating primarily in a reconnaissance role.

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 12:49am

The twin, at least for the time being. It is operating primarily in a reconnaissance role.
Makes sense the first model of the Ar 234 was a reconnaissance plane