You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 2:51am

Missing Indian Ships

I found some. But they aren't sexy.

Per the current Encyclopedia entry, there is mention of four Petty Officer Surinder Grival class tenders being converted to service. However, only two units are actually named. I can now confirm that the third unit, Gunner Santosh Mattoo, is refitted to service in the 3/33 and 4/33 sim reports.

The fourth unit - not named - is cited in the "Super-Duper Compressed Q1/34 Report" that I posted just before I went on hiatus.

That same sim report also indicates that I was doing a 50% refit on a 5,000 t merchie to introduce a new repair ship to service. That ship doesn't have a name, a sim, or an entry inthe Encyclopedia, but the logic of it makes sense - Bharat had just finished the war in Arabia and its existing repair ship was long in the tooth.

So:

-Are you guys cool with me adding the third and fourth Grival-class tenders?
-Are you cool with me simming and adding the repair ship?

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 3:37am

I personally don't have any problems with these discoveries. Your predecessor in playing Bharat is well known to me with some of the gaps, errors and omissions in his reporting; I have a lot of similar problems putting the Philippines' house in order.

I just hope he didn't hide a couple of battlecruisers under the bed or something like that.

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 3:51am

Actually, it was me posting reports, but not updating encyclopedias, as I was leaving. Perds had nothing to do with this.

Although I wouldn't mind if he did have some battlecruisers hiding under the bed.

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 4:01am

Given all the odds and ends Hood has found in the last month or so, it would not be beyond belief. I guess it is a natural result of changing players and stuff getting lost in transmission.

It's one reason I try to stay on top of my encyclopedia as much as I do.

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 4:08am

No issues here.

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 10:12am

Heh, stuff always seems to turn up. Sometimes its useful stuff, othertimes its not.

If I had an 800ft long bed who knows what battlecruisers might lurk under it!

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 2:03pm

If I'd noticed a little earlier, I could've saved the tonnage I put into my other repair ship. Oh well - now Bharat has one for each coast.

Saturday, February 22nd 2014, 4:02pm

Encyclopedia, the Q4/44 sim report, and 1944 Deployment list are updated to reflect the additional auxiliaries.