You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 23rd 2004, 5:02pm

Map of Atlantis

Could we have a more detailed map of Atlantis please? I don't know where any of your cities are.

Monday, August 23rd 2004, 5:06pm

Well, I blew up the Atlantis part of the main map for Wes, which he worked on, so he should be able to post it.

Monday, August 23rd 2004, 5:35pm

How can he post it if you blew it up? ;)

Monday, August 23rd 2004, 5:47pm

In lots and lots of small envelopes!!!!

Monday, August 23rd 2004, 5:50pm

Quoted

How can he post it if you blew it up? ;)

I blew it up Looney Tunes-style, so it should have survived it with ease (although blackened).
:-)

Tuesday, August 24th 2004, 9:21am

Whew....

Ok if you haven't noticed I haven't been online for about 3 days becauseI seem to have suffered from a hard drive implosion.

All those nice little pictures I drew and SS files are gone, including the map I was working on of Atlantis. My Hard drive blew up friday and I just now got the new one up. The one good thing out of this is that I'm back with a new hard drive with more space ( now 80 gig up from 40) and increased rpm of 7200 ( up from 5400).

For now I'm working on salvaging any pictures i possibly can. Thanks to photo bucket my BC, CV and new CA designs are likely still alive! Any pictures you have should be held on to! I'm working on getting some of my other goodies installed (including SS! ...sniff)

Another bonus is that most of my ship designs specs are on this site so I can simply redesign them.

135 dollars later, I'm back up and running.

Tuesday, August 24th 2004, 4:07pm

Well if I am not mistaken, I should have your Atlantis map at home... but not here. Once I am back home, I will look for it and send it back to you.

Tuesday, August 24th 2004, 7:43pm

Hopefully you have the one with some of the city names on it, its a shame I was almost done the bloody map!

Tuesday, August 24th 2004, 7:45pm

Not sure, but I think your map had names. Could be wrong though...