You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 15th 2003, 3:15pm

Saved thread - Map?

LordArpad
Spammer wanna be
(5/4/03 6:48:59 am)
map?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,

I notice that some countries are still conspicuosly absent from the map, like the Netherlands. could we please remedy that? it makes strategic planning awfully hard you know ;-) Does Greece have any overseas possesions?

Thanks all

Bernhard

aowwt
Administrator
(5/4/03 4:29:21 pm)
Re: map?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got one ! I dont have one yet
Lessons for modern warfare:
"human intel is necessary, always be on the look out, and expect the unexpected"

Come to the Wargamer Forum at JPs Panzers Board

thesmilingassassin
Spammer wanna be
(5/4/03 4:30:10 pm)
netherlands
The Netherlands are not owned by a player so it is not coloured. As far as i know greece doesn't have any over seas territory's.

LordArpad
Spammer wanna be
(5/4/03 6:31:14 pm)
Re: netherlands
well, since hooman is telling me that they have territories in Africa and he is counting on SANTA and stuff, it'd be good if they were coloured and since they are a treaty party somebody should in all honesty play them or we leave them out as neutral. what's the stor with the player of the Netherlands?

cheers

Bernhard

King of Riva
So you want to be a spammer
(5/4/03 6:59:04 pm)
"what's the stor with the player of the Netherlands?"

He had to leave due to the lack of time but I still have contact to him and hopefully he´ll re-join one day. I just emailed him today to ask for his status.

LordArpad
Spammer wanna be
(5/5/03 10:54:12 am)
Ok, so what exactly is the status? we are leaving the Netherlands in, but the player cannot play, so at the moment there can be no activity from there? Am I correct? IMHO this means that the NL should be included in the map. Also after that maybe everybody could get a current version of it Wes? Sorry for pushing here, but in a strategic SIM the map is IMHO of the utmost importance.

cheers

Bernhard

Pengolodh
Spammer wanna be
(5/5/03 5:08:10 pm)
There will be some real-estate changing hands in the near future (see my news-post about Arctic/Antarctic expansion for Nordmark) - do you want them pointed out to include them right away, Wes?
Best regards
Pengolodh
"Iraq will not be defeated. Iraq has now already achieved victory - apart from some technicalities."
- Mohsen Khalil, Iraqi Ambassador to the Arab League

thesmilingassassin
Spammer wanna be
(5/7/03 4:14:33 am)
would be helpfull
It would be good to know, and I also need hooman to send me what he has for the latest map and I can see if its up to date.