You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 7:56am

Vacation

I have some "business" to do in Marburg (Hesse) and as I don't take a notebook with me and probably will be too drunk to write a straight sentence anyway, there will be no updates in the Korean War thread for at least another week.
There were little updates recently, I have problems to get in contact with parador and don't want to push the storyline to far without talking to him.

Saturday, December 14th 2013, 8:02pm

I will be away as well (from tomorrow till next Saturday) for some Christmas shopping and sightseeing in Paris. Probably no contact either.

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 5:09pm

Sorry for my absend - i was ill

I had a bad cold and was in bed for nearly two weeks. But now i'm back again.

But it will take a time to get all the informations and read all the threads.

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 5:30pm

RE: Sorry for my absend - i was ill

I had a bad cold and was in bed for nearly two weeks. But now i'm back again.

But it will take a time to get all the informations and read all the threads.
We have missed you and were growing concerned. I am glad to hear that you are well.

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 5:31pm

Likewise!

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 5:34pm

It was the first time since three or four years, that i was ill. So may be that's the reason why the cold was so heavy ... who knows

Wednesday, December 18th 2013, 5:43pm

*runs to get the Trumpet of Heralding Return*
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 4:02am

I am going to be traveling for two weeks - going to Israel. My presence will be attenuated.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 1:10pm

Enjoy and be careful there.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 1:15pm

Yes .... come back safety !!!!

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 2:08pm

Safe travels.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 6:04pm

Delayed for several hours while the folks in Bruce's neighborhood clean off all the snow!

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 6:08pm

Delayed for several hours while the folks in Bruce's neighborhood clean off all the snow!

Find a comfy bench. It is still snowing steadily here and I hear that many flights are canceled. Good luck!

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 6:11pm

Ours won't be cancelled - they say they need the plane in Newark, and our group's got forty-three seats to Tel Aviv. Newark's saying we can land at three.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 6:18pm

I hope you are right. I have heard some aircraft overhead, but not the usual number.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 6:24pm

Yeah, they told us Newark got six inches in a few hours, and "they just need to clean off the runways."

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 10:25pm

Ha, got into Newark in spite of the snow.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 10:35pm

Well it is tapering off here, so I suspect that if you have an aircraft at the gate to board, you'll be able to get off. Via con dios.

Tuesday, February 4th 2014, 4:30pm

Yup, we got out three hours late with only a part of our group. Now in Tel Aviv, having seen Jaffa. Need some sleep, though - I only got about an hour over France.

Tuesday, February 4th 2014, 5:11pm

While it won't be easy, I would suggest trying to hang on until 9 or 10 o'clock before sleeping. When I go to Canada or come back from Canada, that is what I do and I find it easier to adjust to the new time zone. Of course it is easier to adjust going east to west than west to east.