You are not logged in.

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 12:06am

Mexican Fleet in color

With too much free time and limited internet access I have set the task of drawing every active Mexican ship to scale. The first batch is done, its all the small ships and submarines. Next will probably be cruisers as destroyers will take a while.

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 12:15am

Quoted

destroyers will take a while

Well that is your punishment for buying so many. :D

I wonder if it would be an idea to have the Mexican colors on the funnel. And if the O'Brien had three funnels, each one could have been painted a diferent color. :)

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 1:15am

I prefer the colors on the main turrets, but I might go with the Mexican seal on the forward funnel.

Here are the medium cruisers of the Pacific fleet, and the light cruisers, minelayers/fast attack transports, and amphibious ships of the Gulf fleet.

Next up will probably be the battlecruisers and carriers. The destroyers are a problem as I have no idea how the Nordish or Danish ones are supposed to look like.

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 1:59am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Next up will probably be the battlecruisers and carriers. The destroyers are a problem as I have no idea how the Nordish or Danish ones are supposed to look like.

Well, at least the 1922 Nordish DDs (the ones purchased by Chile) look like this:

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 2:09am

That helps, thanks!

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 2:11am

Sure thing.

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 6:31pm

The entire Pacific fleet except for the two carriers and the seaplane tender.

As for Collect-A-Navy... I might be mad, but there is a method to my madness. I dont see ships just for their military value, they are also assets and a form of currency. You can't store leftover tonnage, but it is perfectly fine to store a bunch of old ships untill such time as you need them. ;) As an example I bough BB Poseidon from Atlantis, used it for a bit then traded it back for tonnage and a bunch of destroyers, then I proceeded to sell off the destroyers, actually turning a tidy profit from the whole deal.

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 7:24pm

All the aviation ships. Rocky, does Seis de Abril look like what an Indian designed light carrier should? Rio Panuco is Gulf fleet all the rest are Pacific fleet. Now just the Gulf destroyers left.