You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 3:17am

OK, where are we going and who's got the map?

I'm trying to assess strategic relationships of Greece etc. and it would be really good to know who is where - like WTF is Atlantis? ; )

I'm offering my services as a Cartographer. I could go dredging through the posts but I'd only miss something important.

If people could list what is theirs, what is extra and what they are squabbling over I'll see if I can make a map that is acceptable.

Cheers,

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 3:37am

I have a map

Its a tentative map and Walter is working on the final "spruced up" version. I'll e-mail the map to you Roger.

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 3:49am

Map

Many thanks,

I'll wait by the mailbox ; )

Cheers,

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 3:55am

Also the territory's of Atlantis are as follows:

Atlantis, Autochthon (formally portions of Morocco and Algeria), Venezuela, Mauritania, the Canary Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, the Cape Verde Islands and Grenada.

Atlantis, Autochthon and the other territory's are based on a map described by Plato in his various dialogues.
Of those territory's discribed in Plato's dialogues the Yucatan peninsula (Azaes), the azores (Ampheres), Madeira Islands, Gibraltar (Gadeiros)
Portugal (Elasippos), Ireland (Evamon) and England (Mestor) are no longer part of the Empire of Atlantis.

The great deluge that ended the bronze age and the Spanish/Atlantian wars have formed the Empire as it currently stands.

Tuesday, August 10th 2004, 3:58am

The Philippines has...well, the Philippines. The Philippines, and nothing more (Quoth the Raven).

But that will be subject to change. ;)