You are not logged in.

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 7:14pm

Two things: First, I think we should split this off so as to not clog the thread. Second, I think the changes that would need to be made would necessitate a total revamp of the ecomonic system and therefor likely require a reboot.

Yes. Let's move this to another thread.

But I don't think this would require a reboot. We're Wesworld, not Navalism. :rolleyes:
Depends on whether "this" just covers war economy or the system at large as hinted at by Rocky.

I'm with Brock on the question of reboot; none is needed at this time. N-verse has demonstrated that reboots please no one.

As for the question of war production - I can live with Rocky's objections to pre-emptive actions; it is also a guarantee against future conflicts, as no nation faced by a potential enemy who has benefited from a few quarter's war production will enter into a scripted conflict. So no more grousing about people not scripting conflicts.

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 12:26pm

Small note to the reader regarding the 9th November 1943 news: Due to the few additional planes on the list, the 'Ki' numbers for the Imperial Japanese Army Air Service planes are somewhat off compared to OTL. The WW Ki-100 is the OTL Nakajima Ki-84. The IJAAS fighter section is a bit behind with updates though and thus it does not have it's 'F' number yet.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 2:24am

I hope this hasn't died out...

*Gets out the paddles for revivification just in case...*

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 2:53am

No, don't worry, I am just busy at the moment with a lot of other things. We will sort out the timeline first, then we will continue the storyline in detail.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 11:08pm

No, don't worry, I am just busy at the moment with a lot of other things. We will sort out the timeline first, then we will continue the storyline in detail.

I've noted your presence in the forum, together with your fellow combatants. I trust progress is being made...

?(

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:40pm

I've noted your presence in the forum, together with your fellow combatants. I trust progress is being made...

?(
Little to no progress at the moment. Finally got a job recently and have little time at the moment. Sorry,if I have the time I will update the war-thread asap.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 11:02am

So does this mean that the war is effectively over IC?

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:04pm

So does this mean that the war is effectively over IC?
No.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:35am

Well, it sure looks like it's over.

For over three weeks there's been nothing of consequence done or posted publicly. At least at one point you were all rolling along pretty nicely, even if you were a quarter of the distance to Alpha Centauri behind the rest of us. That was annoying, but at least you were making progress. Now nothing is happening, you're still a year behind, and darn near everyone else in the sim is sitting around waiting for you lot to get your crap together.

Consider this a boot to the backside: if you're going to start a major war, please at least be polite enough to clean up after yourselves. If there's no significant progress by the end of this month, I'll write my own timeline and close things up so the rest of us can move on.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:06pm

A less drastic approach might be to go and change references of 1943 to 1944 so the war is technically caught up to the sim. It gives the participants a chance to continue their story with only limited disruption to the rest of us.

Regardless, I agree that progress is required and soon.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:31pm

Yeah, that would probably be easier.

I should note - I'm not angry, but I just don't want to see this die a third of the way through, and then have to clean everything up myself. That would irritate me, since I'm working hard on trying to complete a novel, and don't want to take on any other projects right now.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:02pm

I know Parador is still there and listening to me, but just a reminder... tick, tick, tick, tick...