You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 6:03pm

17th October 1943, Combat Report

17-10-1943, 19:20

To: 1st Motorized Corps Headquarters

Our spearheads ran into a large minefield and we are unable to advance. Our engineers are trying to find a way through the minefield but are harassed by Chinese snipers.

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 10:14am

From the memoirs of Lieutenant General Choi Dae-Du "Decisive battles in the first Sino-Chosen war" (published 1962)

Situation on the 18th of October.

Chapter VI: The destruction of the 1st Motorized Corps.

[...] Heavy fighting continued even throughout the night and especially for the ambushed 1st Tank Battallion of the 1st Armored Brigade it was a struggle for life and death.
Reinforcements from the brigade managed to get in touch with the tank batallion in the early morning of the 18th October. The Chinese attacks had ceased by that time. However, the survivors of 1st Tank Batallion were in a pitiable condition. Almost every tank was damaged in one way or another and most of the personnel was either killed, wounded or out of ammo. While many tanks have been knocked out by Chinese AT-guns in the evening of the 17th October, some tanks were blown up by Chinese engineer and anti-tank squads equipped with satchel charges, who managed to approach the tanks during the night. [...]

Chosen reinforcements of AB1 are passing destroyed tanks of the 1st Tank Batallion.

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 4:03pm

From the memoirs of Lieutenant General Choi Dae-Du "Decisive battles in the first Sino-Chosen war" (published 1962)

[...] My staff and me knew that the 18th October would be decisive for the success of the operation. Despite our units were engaged in heavy combat during the day, in the evening, when I read the combat reports, it became clear we made little gains: The 1st Armored Brigade was disorganized and unable to overcome the sturdy Chinese defenders southwest of Haicheng.
The 18th Cavalry Division managed to pass a large minefield and break through a weak Chinese defensive perimeter. In the afternoon the division started its assault against Haicheng but was pinned down by heavy artillery fire and unable to advance any further.
The 3rd Armored Brigade fought against a Chinese antitank unit and destroyed 14 Chinese self propelled guns while losing only 2 tanks. However, the 3rd Armored Brigade was running low on fuel and failed to reach its designated objectives for the day.
Another serious problem was the Chinese air supremacy. In fact the supply shortages of the 3rd AB were caused by Chinese airraids which targeted our supply columns in the area. On this day alone I sent four messages to the Army HQ in Gaizhou asking for aircover and four times I received an affirmative answer. Anyway, not a single of our fighters appeared in the area and thus my ground troops were vulnerable to Chinese airraids.
In the evening I discussed the situation with my staff officers and we came to the conclusion that after only 36 hours our offensive was behind schedule and ultimately we would fail to smash the Chinese defensive lines.
We underestimated the Chinese ability to mobilize reserves quickly and thus their prompt reaction to our operation caught us by suprise. Therefore I sent a message to the Army HQ, declared the operation as failed and asked them for permission to retreat to our initial positions.[...]

The few attached AA units are the only effective weapon against permanent Chinese airraids. AA units of the 1st Motorized Corps claimed eleven Chinese fighter-bombers on the 18th October alone.

Monday, January 13th 2014, 3:34am

19th October 1943, Combat Report

19-10-1943, 11:47

Chinese artillery is battering our positions since early morning and the enemy conducted two infantry attacks with armor support which have been repelled. However, we have taken serious casualties and Chinese assault detachments managed to infiltrate our lines. Requesting permission to retreat.

Monday, January 13th 2014, 5:03am

19th October 1943, Combat Report

19-10-1943, 15:21

We are in combat with Chinese armored forces and inflicted heavy casualties. We are critically low on ammo and fuel, requesting immediate resupply.

Monday, January 13th 2014, 5:22am

[...] When we received the message from the 2nd Army HQ in the afternoon of the 19th October, that my request to abort Operation Longinus was denied, the general situation had considerably worsened.
In the early morning the Chinese had launched massive counterattacks in several sectors. Especially the 215th Engineer Brigade was violently attacked by the Chinese forces and was forced to retreat.
The Chinese forces continued their counterattacks even during the night. Remnants of the 215th Engineer Brigade tried to defend Dashiqiao against the Chinese onslaught. In the early morning hours our Corps HQ in the southern district of Dashiqiao came under Chinese fire and we knew that Dashiqiao would fall within hours.

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 5:40am

Situation on the 20th October and Chosen retreats from the 21st to the 23rd October.

[...] When the Chinese captured Dashiqiao, the 1st Motorized Corps lost most of its supply reserves and even worse, all remaining retreat routes were now blocked. However, not only the logistics collapsed.
When in the afternoon of the 20th October the message was spread amongst the soldiers of the Cavalry Division no. 18 and the two armored brigades that Chinese forces had captured Dashiqiao and were in the verge of encircling the bulk of the 1st MC many soldiers and even quite a few officers began to panic. During the night several of our platoons and companies retreated without any orders.
In the morning of the 21st October the Chinese continued their assaults and the morale of our soldiers collapsed entirely.
At this stage it was meaningless to issue any orders because no one would follow them. Organized resistance was impossible. Everyone who was able to walk on his own was fleeing due south, those who were wounded and too weak to move were left behind in the field hospitals. Most tanks and vehicles were out of fuel and had to be abandoned by their crews, most heavy weapons like at-guns and howitzers had to be left behind due to the lack of transports.
[...]
The remnants of the 1st MC marched four days through rugged and mountainous terrain to regroup at a makeshift defenseline set up 30 kilometers southeast of Dashiqiao. As I saw the the weary and demoralized soldiers I realized that this was not only the darkest moment in my military career but also one of the most disgraceful defeats in the Korean military history.
On the 16th October the 1st Motorized Corps was Chosens most powerful military formation with 31.000 soldiers, 264 tanks, 320 armored vehicles and 350 artillery guns.
On the 25th October a little more than 17000 soldiers had reached the withdrawal positions. The once mighty armored Corps was reduced to a division sized light infantry formation. The corps lost virtually all of its tanks and armored vehicles, 90% of its trucks and soft vehicles, 96% of its artillery and 82% of other heavy equipment.

A retreating Chosen infantry and tank column was obliterated by Chinese artillery fire on the 20th October (3rd Armored Brigade)

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 4:48pm

More of a flashback at this point.

OOC: Mexican Volunteer Group is composed of 2 Mechanized Infantry Battalions, 1 Reinforced Armored Squadron, and 1 Airborne Infantry Company, plus support forces. 15 DC-5s and 15 gliders are provided for the Airborne Infantry. Other aircraft include: 20 x Fw-187 (5 with cameras), 30 x C-10 Aguilas II, 30 A-1 Mapaches, 15 x C-9 Tornados, 5 x O-2 Toucans, 20 x O-3 Saltamontes (5 as laison).

Mexican Volunteer Group Headquarters, Northern Flank

General Abraham Salazar survey his gathered officers. The men of the brigade sized MVG where the largest Mexican military force to go into combat in foreign soil since the ‘47 War of U.S. Aggression. They were among the best trained men in the Mexican Army, and they would finally have a chance to demonstrate it, for Operation Hammer was set to begin in just a few hours.

“Men, we face what is estimated to be a reserve infantry regiment. The nearest Chosen armored forces are held in reserve 40 klicks behind the lines. However, we have spotted a dug-in anti-tank battery here (points). So here’s the plan. Gonzales, you will take the 1st Battalion and both artillery batteries, you will commence a general attack at 0600 against their left flank. This is only a feint, I want you to pin them down and don’t let the anti-tank battery redeploy. I’m only giving you enough aircraft for artillery spotting. Vasquez, you will take the 2nd Battalion, the Armored Squadron, and both anti-tank batteries. You are to hit their right flank at 1000 without any preparatory artillery bombardment, but you will have full aerial support. I want you to crush the flank and advance to this abandoned farmhouse (points). As soon as you reach it I want you to dig in, deploy the anti-tank guns, and prepare for a counter-attack.

Obregon, as soon as the farmhouse is taken, I want your tanks to swing around and hit their left flank from the rear. Mendez, I want your planes closely supporting our right flank under Vasquez, and I do not want to see so much as a Chosenian fly over our troops. We’ll keep the paratroopers as reserve. Any questions?”

Eleven years before Mexican Federales had crushed rebel forces in the Battle of Guadalajara with a combined-arms assault, now it was time to see how the tactics developed since then would play out against a trained and equal opponent.

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 11:42am

16th October - 23rd October 1943, Pyongyang, Headquarters of the Armed Forces of Chosen

Weekly combat report no. 13

MC1/A2: MC1 was nearly annihilated during Operation Longinus. Remnants of the corps set up a hasty defence south east of Dashiqiao. However, the corps is virtually combat ineffective at this moment.

IC5/A9: Chinese troops are still trying to force a breakthrough with reckless infantry attacks. IC5 has successfully defended its position and is slowly retreating along the coastal highway.

IC7/A9: As Chinese forces are focusing on the push along the coastline, IC7 did not see much fighting during the last week. The Corps will be withdrawn and redeployed during the next week.

IC22/A2: Part of the corps has tried to stop the Chinese shock forces without much success. The corps will retreat, try to slow down the Chinese advance and establish a new defensive position at Xuiyan.

IC40/A2: IC40 is covering the retreat of IC1. The Corps inflicted heavy casualties on assaulting Chinese forces.

IC1/A2: IC1 is still retreating but slowed down by heavy terrain, Chinese air raids and occasional infantry assaults.

IC28/A2: IC28 is engaged in heavy combat with Chinese armored forces along the G304 highway. As soon as the risk of encirclement of IC1 and IC40 by Chinese forces is averted, the Corps will fall back to Fengcheng and defend the city at all costs.

MtnC1/A1: The MtnC1 is retreating due south. Enemy activities were of moderate intensity during the past week.

IC4/A1: IC4 is still securing the northern flank of the 1st Army. Chinese forces are conducting occasional raids with company sized infantry forces.

Battle Group 'Chulsoon': Little fighting during the last few days at the Donggang bridgehead, probably due to the fact that the Chinese forces there are in low supply. BG 'Chulsoon' is forming up for an assault in order to destroy the Chinese bridgehead.

air activity: General situation unchanged. The Chinese airforce enjoys airsuperiority in most sectors.

casualty report week 13:

KIA: 15789
WIA: 22473
MIA: 7457
POW: 2560
tanks: 165
light tanks: 117
armored vehicles: 376
unarmored vehicles: 1007
art. guns: 387
fighter planes: 21
bomber planes: 18
recce planes: 7

deployments: Rifle Division No. 201

Friday, January 17th 2014, 4:55am

25th October 1943, Pyongyang, Ministry of Defence, conference room no. 1, emergency meeting

The Ministers, generals and other state officials sitting around the big table in conference room no.1 made concerned faces while Jong Un walked up and down in front of them. Without a doubt Jong Un was in a very bad mood. Then, suddenly, he stopped and turned to Army Marshall San Joon-Ho...

Jong Un: "The second emergency meeting this month....and why?"

Marshall San Joon-Ho: "Well, my dear leader, I would like to explain the overall...."

Jong Un: "No! Shut up. I don't want to hear your excuses anymore. You gave me your word, you promised me Shenyang for September. And what do you give me instead? A shattered armored Corps, nearly 100,000 casulaties and a collapsing front."

Marshall San Joon-Ho: "My leader, I can assure you, I did my level best to achieve a victory for Chosen. But in every war there are some factors which are unpredictable. The Chinese mobilized quicker than expected and our intelligence service failed to...."

Jong Un: "No, I don't want to hear that.
This war is not about odds, about force ratios or incorrect intelligence reports. This is about will power, about strength, about determination and finally about devotendness. There are two things which matter in a war: The strength of the warrior and the order of the supreme leader. You are unworthy, a weak willed warrior, a coward and a liar. You failed me, your leader, you failed your subordinated men and most importantly you betrayed the nation of Chosen. I will no longer tolerate such a degree of incompetence and thus I hereby relieve you from command. You are free to go."

Marshall San Joon-Ho: "But....but, my leader I...."

Jong Un: "Hush! Get out of my sight!"

Marshall San Joon-Ho knew he could not change Jong Uns mind and therefore he humbly left the conference room.

Everybody still left in the room was stunned by Jong Uns outburst and nobody dared to say a word. Jong Un himself broke the silence.

Jong Un: "Well, we have one problem less now. Mr. Lee-Moon (minister of defence), make sure you find an appropriate replacement. I will make you responsible if you appoint such a cretin like Joon-Ho again.

Hwang Lee-Moon: "Yes, my leader, I wont disappoint you."

Jong Un: "Fine. And now gentlemen, we should discuss how to take care of this Chinese desease once and for all."

Again, everyone in the room was quiet. Finally, after some time the minister of economy and industry Kang Mung-Sik rose to speak.

Kang Mung-Sik: My dear leader, I would like to take the oportunity and outline some thoughts I have on our war with the Chinese. I am not a military professional and therefore I can't provide a plan of operation or a specific course of action how to deal with the Chinese threat. However I am familiar with our economy and our demographics which are the substructure for any military. If I can trust the military experts in my department and the army reports, the losses we sustained not only during the last weeks but since the war broke out are disconcerting. I am not interested in the question why we sustained such losses, that's the job of the military. I am more interested in the question how to deal with such losses.
First: We have to be pragmatic and down-to-earth concerning our industrial and economical resources. We can't replace all the materiel losses with imports as our funds are limited. Unfortunatly our domestic industry is at the present time not developed enough to provide the needed quantity of materiel. While in the long run we should expand our industrial capacities and instead of investing in foreign military hardware we should invest in licenses, machines and tools.
However there are some things we could do almost instantly to improve our industrial capacity. For instance, I suggest we should consider to abandon projects which have only a very limited value for the war against China.

Cancel the Shanghai bomber project; the aircraft is not in production yet and we already wasted a lot of money and resources for a plane we could not use efficiently. It is impossible to effectively conduct strategic bombing raids against china with the number of planes we could afford to produce. We should focus on the production of single engined fighters and fighter-bombers to break the Chinese air superiority.

The same goes with tanks, artillery and infantry weapons. Standardization will be the key. Just a few models in large quanties instead of many different weapon types in low quantaties.

Second: Declare total mobilization. With the recent weapon shipments from Japan we have a decent stockpile of infantry weapons. We should not only replace the losses we sustained but form new divisions quickly. Even if heavier weapons are unaivalable, in the rugged terrain we are fighting with the Chinese a division equipped only with rifles and machineguns is better than nothing. Civilian economy will suffer probably but we have to exloit our manpower potential and equip every man who can hold a weapon to the front.
Fill the gaps in the industry with women.

Third: [...]"

Monday, January 20th 2014, 1:20pm

26th October 1943, Dandong, Headquarters of the Battle Group 'Chulsoon'

Major General Byon Chulsoon had just finished todays mission briefing with his officers and now went onto the balcony to listen to the ongoing artillery fire. Friendly batteries were shelling Chinese positions since two days. The airfield near Dandong which had been used by the Chinese for supply flights during the first days of their invasion was pounded into a useless crater landscape.
However during the night the Chinese managed to supply and reinforce their troops by sea.

Not that Major General Byon Chulsoon had to worry about Chinese reinforcements...about a week ago Battle Group 'Chulsoon' consisted of military police units and auxiliary troops, in total about 3000 men. But since then things have changed drastically.
On the 20th of October a Japanese volunteer brigade, the 800th Infantry Brigade and a Japanese tank batallion (26th Tank Battalion) had arrived. Both units were subordinated to Major General Byon Chulsoons battlegroup.
Major General Byon Chulsoon was astonished when he first noticed that the Japanese volunteer brigade was in a fact an oversized division more than 35,000 men strong and led by the charismatic and ambitious Major General Miyazaki Shigesaburo.

When Major General Byon Chulsoon inspected the Japanese tank batallion and saw their mighty Type 2 tanks for the first time he became even a bit jealous. The tanks he had seen in service with Chosens's tank brigades were toys compared to these Japanese chariots.
There was no doubt that this battle would be an easy victory, the japanese soldiers were extremely disciplined, highly motivated and equipped with the most advanced gear in asia. Even Chinese elite units would not stand a chance against this force.

Type 2 tanks of the 26th Tank Battalion are lining up. Note that the japanese volunteer units are fighting with insignia of Chosen.

Monday, January 20th 2014, 2:09pm

27th October 1943, Radio Message

27-10-1943, 09:23

To: 9th Army

We are encountering heavy Chinese attacks in the coastal area...our frontline units are taking heavy casualties. With reference to Special Directive No. 38 we are requesting permission to employ C-agents in order to impede enemy breakthrough.

Monday, January 20th 2014, 2:13pm

27-10-1943, 09:58

To: HQ 5th Infantry Corps

Permission granted.

Monday, January 20th 2014, 2:20pm

27-10-1943, 19:23

To: HQ 5th Infantry Corps

We were able to repell all enemy assaults and inflicted heavy casualties amongst the Chinese troops by the employment of Phosgene and Sulfur mustard. Enemy troops are in a state of disorder. Heavy casualties amongst local civilians. We are currently raiding the enemy positions with small sized infantry units to deal with survivors and remnants.

Chosen infantry defending a village against Chinese forces.

Monday, January 20th 2014, 2:32pm

OPERATION 'HAMMER' 161043 - 231043

Beijing - Headquarters of the Armed Forces of China

Army Group Dalian:
Supreme Commander: Senior General Jiang Dingzhi
Chief of Staff: General Wanyan Yong
1. General staff officer: Lieutenant General Taiding Di
Area of responsibility: Dalian peninsula

attached units:
29. Armoured Infantry Division
19. Tank Division
2. Territorial Cavalry Division
3. Territorial Tank Division
4. Territorial Infantry Division
7. Territorial Infantry Division
11. Territorial Infantry Division
22. Territorial Infantry Division
28. Territorial Infantry Division

Reserve:
2. Territorial Infantry Division
9. Territorial Infantry Division

general situation:
After initial territorial gains, the korean resistance stiffened a bit, especially in the coastal area. By regrouping his troops Senior General Jiang Dingzhi accomplished the crossing of the Shahe River. Exploiting the element of surprise the 19th Tank Division advances further along the coastal road in the direction of Zhuanghe.

Army Group West:
Supreme Commander: Senior General Bai Chongxi
Chief of Staff: General Tang Enbai
1. General staff officer: Lieutenant General Pang Bingxun
Area of responsibility: Battleline from Yingkou - Shenyang

attached units:
22. Infantry Division
1. Territorial Tank Division
23. Cavalry Division
15. Infantry Division
33. Infantry Division
29. Armoured Infantry Division
27. Light Infantry Division
32. Tank Division

Reserve:
5. Territorial Cavalry Division
16. Territorial Infantry Division
30. Territorial Infantry Division
3. Territorial Cavalry Division

general Situation:
After the overwhelming victory over the korean MC-1 and its almost complete destruction - chinese troops taken Dashiqiao. Due to the chinese air superiority the frontline could be torn near the city of Chagouzhen. Our troops moved forward along the G-16 road to the south-east. Parts of 27th Light Infantry Division have already reached the outskirts of Gushanzhen.

Army Group Centre:
Supreme Commander: Senior General Wei Li-huang
Chief of Staff: General Wang Mingzhang
1. General staff officer: Lieutenant General Peng Dehuai
Area of responsibility: Battle line from Shenyang - Qingyuan

attached units:
Armored Infantry Division "Great China"
40. Infantry Division
2. Territorial Tank Division
38. Cavalry Division
11. Infantry Division
3. Infantry Division
37. Armoured Infantry Division
14. Light Infantry Division
19. Tank Division

Reserve:
5. Territorial Tank Division
19. Territorial Infantry Division
25. Territorial Infantry Division
14. Territorial Infantry Division
34. Territorial Infantry Division
2. Territorial Infantry Division

general situation:
The frontline was torn around Benxi and immediately chinese tanks moved through the gap and conquered Nanfen. Due the fact, that the chinese elite formation "Great China" is equipped with the most modern weapons of China, it urged the Korean troops back in the direction of Fengcheng. While General Wang Mingzhang calls for a further advancement into the direction of Fengcheng, Senior General Wei Li-huang is considering a swing to the direction of Xiuyan. Should this plan be successful, the Korean troops were surrounded and a big part of the Korean army on Chinese territory would be annihilated.

Army Group East:
Supreme Commander: Senior General Feng Yuxiang
Chief of Staff: General Song Zheyuan
1. General staff officer: Lieutenant General Xue Yue
Area of responsibility: Battle line from Qingyuan - Linjiang

attached units:
4. Mountain Division
16. Mountain Division
20. Mountain Division
18. Cavalry Division
25. Light Infantry Division
23. Territorial Infantry Division
3. Territorial Infantry Division
8. Territorial Infantry Division
27. Territorial Infantry Division
14. Territorial Infantry Division

Reserve:
2. Territorial Mountain Division
5. Territorial Mountain Division

general Situation:
Due to the rough terrain area, the territorial gains of chinese troops are minimal. Nevertheless, also here the mountain divisions of China move further to the south.

Battle Group 'Donggang':
Supreme Commander: General Sima Xiangru
Air- & Sealanding: near Donggang

attached units:
10. Airborne Division
28. Mountain Infantry Division
35. Marine Infantry Division

general situation:
In the early hours of the 7th October 1943 chinese troops landed with the help of several transport ships and numerous landing crafts near Donggang. The ground troops were supported by the 10th Airborne Division. In total, over 30.000 soldiers and 3.000 vehicles were involved in the landing operations. The resistance of the Koreans was very low. The Chinese had to mourn 31 killed soldiers, 97 others were wounded. Approximately 200 Korean soldiers became prisoners of war during the landing operation.
The 28th Mountain Division expanded the landing zone to the west, the 35th Marine Infantry Division advanced just a few kilometres along the Yalu-River. Similarly, the port of Donggang could be conquered without great destructions and immediately taken in service again. Thus, a stable bridgehead was established.
Although the Korean resistance in the area was very low, General Xiangru not pursued the possibility of a quick thrust along the Yalu River, he remained defensive, and only used man and material for the development of China's bridgehead. Through this careful and extremely defensive behavior Xiangru missed the chance, to cut off the Korean troops from all supply, and thus the chance of winning a landslide victory was lost.
The Chinese military leadership was extremely displeased with this inactivity, since Xiangru hardly threatened the Korean defenders.

Air Activity:

general situation:
By reinforcing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Territorial Airfleet air superiority was achieved in large parts of the operating field.

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 2:22pm

29th October 1943, Pyongyang, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, press conference room

Official statement concerning Chinese wartime atrocities, employment of chemical weapons and use of foreign mercenaries:

Chosen is struggling against the Chinese onslaught for more than four months now. The war has already taken a high toll on the people of Chosen, but we are determined more than ever before not to submit to the Chinese imperialism.

However, the government and the people of Chosen are consternated about the indifference which is shown by many of those nations which share Chosens love of freedom and thus should aid and support Chosen in its fight against the Chinese warmachine.

While the Chinese have been defeated and humbled in the field by the glorious Chosen army on many occasions, the Chinese leadership decided to take revenge on those which are innocent and defenseless: workers and peasants of Chosen.
Hundreds of atrocious incidents and Chiense warcrimes were reported by independent observers this month alone. The following three incidents are just a few examples:

On the 3rd October 1943 Chinese fighter-bombers strafed a hospital train marked with red crosses. The Chinese aircraft engaged the train with 100kg bombs and cannons, almost completely destroying the train and killing 128 people.

On the 8th October Chosen soldiers of the Rifle Division No. 20 found 96 mutilated bodies of Chosenian POWs killed by Chinese troops.

Several horrific incidents were reported from the Donggang bridgehead. One of them occured on the 18th October when Chinese troops opened fire with machine guns on a column of Chosenian refugees trying to flee the battlefield.

Chinese war crimes in the Donggang area.

Futhermore the Chinese war criminals did not shrink away from using terrible weapons of mass destruction against the Chosen army and even against their own people. On the 6th October 1943 Chinese aircraft dropped bombs filled with poisonious gas near Nanfen killing more than 2000 people of the local population.

In another dastardly attack on the 27th October the Chinese troops tried to break the fighting spirit of our troops using artillery shells filled with Phosgene and Sulfur mustard. Fortunately their attack failed and due to changed wind conditions many of their own men were killed by the poisonous gas.

These acts illustrate the true Chinese character: they are brutes. A civilized nation like Chosen will never submit to their reign.

The international community should be aware that their ignorance and idleness is strenghtening the Chinese. And while Chosen is still valiantly fighting on its own, the Chinese are recruiting mercenaries from Mexico - accomplices in their crimes against humanity.

The fate of Asia will be decided on Chosenian soil.

This photography was found on a body of a downed pilot and serves as evidence that Mexican mercenaries are actively involved in the conflict.

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 2:49pm

30th October 1943, Beijing, Forbidden City

Excerpts from the speech of the chinese emperor in front of the parliament broadcast on the radio

To our good and loyal subjects, dear members of the parliament .....

To strive for the common prosperity and happiness of all nations, as well as the security and well-being of Our subjects, is the solemn obligation which has been handed down by Our Imperial Ancestors, and which We lay close to heart.

I have insured it and now solemnly repeat it, that we nothing demand of our other neighbors and will never demand anything. I have assured that the borders between China and its neighbors in the north, in the west or in the south are untouchable and final.

The neutral States have assured us of their neutrality, just as we guaranteed them before. It is our holy seriousness with this insurance, and as long as no other breaks its neutrality, we will also meticulously pay attention on it, so what we should want from them ?

In our fight for peace and freedom for our countrymen, the enemy has begun to employ a extremely cruel weapon whose destructive power is truly unpredictable and calls the toll of many innocent lives. We might still be able to overlook a single incident, but these processes have now repeated in recent days. I have therefore now decided to talk to Chosen in the same language that they use against us.

[lute agreement]

If now the statesmen of the world explain that China is still an uncivilized nation, I can only regret such a declaration and i'm asking them, which nation has now left the path of the civilized world and has used poison gas. But this statement cannot make me one second wavering in the performance of my duty. And now the Government of Chosen shows their true face, with the ridiculous lies they spread more and more in the world. I hope the world will not believe these ridiculous accusations.

[stormy consent]

Who removed themselves from the rules of humane warfare can expect from us nothing else than that we shall do the same.

[lively cheering]

Whoever fights with poison, is fought with poison gas.

[renewed applause]

We will continue this fight, no matter against whom, until the safety of the Chinese empire and until his rights are guaranteed!

When we built this community, closely conspired for anything, never willing to surrender, then we will withstand all threats.

[thundering never-ending applause]

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 5:24pm

31 October , Beijing, HQ Armed Forces of the chinese Empire

Marshal Kao Kuei-tzu threw the report about the use of poison gas by the Korean army not in the trash, but he had the urgent need to wash his hands.

"I still can not believe that the leadership of Chosen is as mad and has used poison gas. They really must be very desperate."

General Miao Cheng-liu felt like it was working in his opponent and what doubts he had. "Marshal Kao - our command is clearly. We have no choice, if we do not give the order, we will be replaced and someone else will do this job. But it is our job - not that of another. We have sworn an oath."

Breathing heavily sighed Marshal Kao Kuei-tse. "Even we often disagree, so you are absolutely right at this point. It IS OUR duty. Start all preparations for the implementation of operation vengeance. "

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 5:55pm

Excerpts from radio interview with the Mexican Minister of
Foreign Affairs

Q: There have been allegations of Mexican assistance to the Chinese during the Sino-Chinese War, is this true?

A: Of course not, actually let me rephrase that, Mexico has been actively sending humanitarian aid to the Chinese people, including medical supplies and food. In addition, Mexico has sent a squadron of air-to-sea rescue flying boats, several of which were instrumental in saving civilian passengers from the SS Mongolia, sunk in a sneak attack without warning by a Chosen submarine.

Q: But what about weapons and ammunition?

A: Mexico is neutral in this war.

Q: There are reports of Mexican tanks and aircraft.

A: Mexico and China have close economic ties, and in the past Mexico has sold tanks and aircraft to China, it would be logical for China to use them in time of war.

Q: What of these reports of Mexican “mercenaries”?

A: What of them? Irish volunteers fought on the Mexican side during the 1847 War of American Intervention. The French Foreign Legion is composed of nothing but foreigners, with probably more than a few Mexicans. That a few Mexicans have chosen to volunteer in the Chinese Army is of no concern.

Q: What about these allegations of the Chinese using poison gas?

A: I don’t believe them one bit. No nation would be stupid enough to gas its own troops. Probably just Chosen propaganda to drum up international support in the wake of its recent losses.

Q: What of the Chinese atrocities?

A: The whole war has been fought on Chinese soil, I’m still trying to figure out where these Chosenian refugees are coming from…

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 5:48pm

2nd November 1943, III. Squadron ABF, Fuxin Air Force Base

Shortly before sunrise, the pilots were awakened. Loh Hun-ping creeps as first out of the tent in which he and his comrades were quartered. » Even earlier, you could probably not startle us, eh?« he groans. » Damn it, we're not chickens !!«

»No you are not, Sergeant «, he gets as response. » But in half an hour you have mission briefing.«

On the way to the flight briefing his eyes fell on the little car with the bombs, where the weapon technician take care of them. There he saw it - bombs with green and yellow rings. Suddenly he gets an oppressive feeling in his chest and could hardly breathe. He knew immediately what a deadly weapon for today's mission were made ready. During the briefing he could hardly concentrate and has to think all the time about the terrible cargo of his bomber ........