You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 28th 2013, 8:00pm

The Vatican

I know in the past that RA involved the Holy See in some writings, mostly historical bits with direct OTL president. In the Italian response to the earthquake in Argentina (WiP as of this post), I do mention the Papacy briefly. How far should my roll as the Italian player go in regards to the Vatican and the Papacy?
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Friday, June 28th 2013, 8:37pm

Hm. A good question...

I'd suggest keeping it to a minimum, focused on matters of religious importance, charity work, and perhaps offers to neutrally mediate between catholic powers. No direct comment or interaction with secular politics.

Friday, June 28th 2013, 8:41pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Hm. A good question...

I'd suggest keeping it to a minimum, focused on matters of religious importance, charity work, and perhaps offers to neutrally mediate between catholic powers. No direct comment or interaction with secular politics.

My thoughts on what I would do with Papal and high up members of the church parallel yours.
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon