You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 9:21pm

When the family grows.

I'm sure you all have noticed that after a week full of drawings and posts, I've come to an abrupt silence. Well, I've been out of home for a week.One which has been quite intense. But one, with a happy end,too ;).

Today I'm proud to announce that I've been uncle for the first time...well... and the for the second, too, because yesterday my sister gave birth to a beautiful couple of twins :D.

It hasn't gone without problems, tho: as I said it has been quite an intense week and there were some moments where she had some complications...They are her two first sons; being her first birth it's enough problem, but if they come in pairs...

Anyway; in the end everything went fine, my sis and nephews are OK...and that is what counts :)

If I get a couple of pics scanned I'll post them here...

one happy new uncle...over :D

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 9:31pm

Congrats!!

:)

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 11:26pm

Please give her my best wishes, Uncle Ram!!

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 3:23am

Congrats uncle RAM! Hope mother and babies are doing fine.

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 10:10am

Congratulations. Let's hope they dont grow into little demons that terrorrise uncle RAM.
:-)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 11:01am

Uh, I don´t like babies. They scream, they can´t play videogames nor can they empty the trashcan when necessary. They´re not useful....

*just kidding*

Happy birthday to your nephews! :oD

The very best to your sister and your new family members. I hope they´re all doing fine. :o)

Regards,

HoOmAn

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 1:29pm

Wonderful news

Congratulations to your sister.

And yes, HoOmAn, they're exactly as you say... and they're the best experience in life!