You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 9:21pm

When the family grows.

I'm sure you all have noticed that after a week full of drawings and posts, I've come to an abrupt silence. Well, I've been out of home for a week.One which has been quite intense. But one, with a happy end,too ;).

Today I'm proud to announce that I've been uncle for the first time...well... and the for the second, too, because yesterday my sister gave birth to a beautiful couple of twins :D.

It hasn't gone without problems, tho: as I said it has been quite an intense week and there were some moments where she had some complications...They are her two first sons; being her first birth it's enough problem, but if they come in pairs...

Anyway; in the end everything went fine, my sis and nephews are OK...and that is what counts :)

If I get a couple of pics scanned I'll post them here...

one happy new uncle...over :D

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 9:31pm

Congrats!!

:)

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 11:26pm

Please give her my best wishes, Uncle Ram!!

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 3:23am

Congrats uncle RAM! Hope mother and babies are doing fine.

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 10:10am

Congratulations. Let's hope they dont grow into little demons that terrorrise uncle RAM.
:-)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 11:01am

Uh, I don´t like babies. They scream, they can´t play videogames nor can they empty the trashcan when necessary. They´re not useful....

*just kidding*

Happy birthday to your nephews! :oD

The very best to your sister and your new family members. I hope they´re all doing fine. :o)

Regards,

HoOmAn

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 1:29pm

Wonderful news

Congratulations to your sister.

And yes, HoOmAn, they're exactly as you say... and they're the best experience in life!