You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 1:56pm

I have made a terrible mistake

Quoted

hi
Desmond Uwah
Abidjan, Ivory Coast

Dear, i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace.I am desmond uwah the only child of late chief and Mrs Marthias Uwah,my father was put to death by his business associates during the Presidential ellection and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when i was young and he told me about the money($6.300.000) he deposited in a Security Bank here in our country, that he dont know was because of this money he was trying to be kill that if he die i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country to his account for investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education there, then the person will be managing the investment.So please i want you to hence up to help me to receive this money to your account there in your country becuase there is war here in my country Cote d' ivorie.
Dear am soliciting your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compensation for this assistace. As i have all covered documents that relates to this transfer.
Please reply me directely for more details

Email desmondu@ymail.com

Tele +225 46937848

Expecting to hear from you.
Thanks
Desmond Uwah

He said he only needed 3.0 IP to make it all happen, but I'm never going to see those points again, am I?

Monday, July 9th 2012, 2:19pm

I too received such a message.

Hopefully he will be an ex-member soon. Very soon.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 4:43pm

*Unleashes the hungry wolves on desmond.*

Monday, July 9th 2012, 7:09pm

Same here, though for me it was an added suprise to log in to see how things were going and find a PM in my inbox.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 7:14pm

I've moved desmond to the banned user list, for what it's worth.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 7:16pm

Hey, it's all you can do. Surprising that we haven't had more such get through our vetting process.

Monday, July 9th 2012, 11:22pm

He seems to have sent one to everyone, as Bruce says however its surprising this doesn't happen more often.

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 3:23am

You know what must really suck? Actually being a member of an African royal family and needing to get a large sum of money out of the country. And if someone does believe you, they're probably in the 70's or 80's and have little clue how the internet works, much less international banking.

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 3:55am

Quoted

Originally posted by CanisD
You know what must really suck? Actually being a member of an African royal family and needing to get a large sum of money out of the country. And if someone does believe you, they're probably in the 70's or 80's and have little clue how the internet works, much less international banking.

I laf! :D

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 5:21am

I must be extra special, he sent me 2.

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 5:34am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Originally posted by CanisD

I laf! :D

Hey, it worked for Akeem Joffer of Zamunda and his friend Semmi back in 1988...