You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 2nd 2004, 10:06am

India F.1

Quoted

Note:

As "BigGun" lists WW1 shell factors as 0.6 to 0.8, and WW2 shell factors as ~1.0, all Indian shell form factors start with 0.8 as their baseline in 1918, and increase by 0.01 for each year after in 1918 in which the gun is introduced.

Therefore, the 10.5cm/1918 has a shell-form factor of 0.80, while the 12.5cm/1924 has a shell-form factor of 0.86.

Obviously this puts India at a disadvantage when faced with Wesworld 1920's vintage artillery using superheavy shells and shell-form factors in excess of 1.0; but from a historic perspective, it seems realistic.

I can't think of anyone using superheavy shells or shell-forms in excess of 1.00

Most of Italy's guns are at about 0.6-0.9 depending on when they were introduced. However, on all ships at the moment, armour quality is WWI so ~0.83 and not 1.00

Saturday, October 2nd 2004, 9:02pm

Folks, feel free to take my guns apart (in this thread) as they are being posted.

Saturday, October 2nd 2004, 9:11pm

Quoted

Folks, feel free to take my guns apart (in this thread) as they are being posted

If I were to do that, what pieces would I have?