You are not logged in.

Q4?

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 14th 2004, 3:37pm

Q4?

Are we just about ready for Q4? Tomorrow is the 'two-week point'...

Still need these reports for Q3:
Greece
South Africa
England (Anyone seen Gravina lately?)

Absent:
Denmark
Iberia
Nordmark

Tuesday, December 14th 2004, 4:56pm

I'm good to go.

Tuesday, December 14th 2004, 5:13pm

I think real-life plus Christmas are taking a toll on all of us to varying degrees - hence the missing reports.

While I'm okay posting Q4, let's not be in a tremendous rush to move further than that.

Say - did AANM ever do those exercises it mentioned in late '24. It'd be kinda good to find out sometime.

Tuesday, December 14th 2004, 5:27pm

Quoted

Say - did AANM ever do those exercises it mentioned in late '24. It'd be kinda good to find out sometime.

We seem to have temporarily disbanded leaving just me :(

Tuesday, December 14th 2004, 5:39pm

Don't be mentioning that to FAR...

Tuesday, December 14th 2004, 7:41pm

Too late! I don't think we are quite ready for Q4/25 yet, we still have some nations that need to post their Q3 reports and news. Christmas will definately slow things down as well.

Tuesday, December 14th 2004, 8:47pm

OK then - since my Q4 news is in three parts (the muse was busy this quarter) I can hold off a tad, post the first part on Saturday (my birthday! :) ) and have the rest trickle in thru the holidays.

Hopefully when "Ho, Ho, Ho!" becomes "owe, owe, owe!" the Commodore will return.

Thursday, December 16th 2004, 12:33pm

Quoted

Still need these reports for Q3: Greece

Hey I did mine

My carrier and my aircraft tender are ready for launch etc.

I think I need to put efforts into naming ships and completeing the encyclopedia rather than Q4 although it is ready to go.

Cheers,

Thursday, December 16th 2004, 12:40pm

B-day and Christmas

Quoted

my birthday

You sure rake it in this month! Have a good one.

Thursday, December 16th 2004, 8:04pm

Quoted

Anyone seen Gravina lately?

I´m still around, but I´m having problems with the Internet connection that are still being solved and I´m afraid this one is going to be a very busy Christmas... so I´ll try to keep an eye on the board, but I don´t think I´ll be able to cacth up with you all until late December - early January... just don´t start WWII while I´m away...

Thursday, December 16th 2004, 8:16pm

Start a war without you?

Of course not!

Quoted

just don´t start WWII while I´m away...

*Waits till Gavina leaves*
[SIZE=3]Men!! The forces of the United Kingdom are in holiday mode!!! Their leaders are too busy to do Christmas shoppings with their wives! If there has ever been a good time to crush the British Empire, this is it!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Atack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Something like that? :-)