You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 12:50am

Earthquake!!!!

Wes, you ok??

6.7 at Vancouver Island

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 1:03am

I'm okay from my 6.0 last week! thanks for asking!

[size=1](also, the two hurricanes and related flooding)[/size]

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 1:15am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc
I'm okay from my 6.0 last week! thanks for asking!

[size=1](also, the two hurricanes and related flooding)[/size]

Good to hear, but as I didn't know where you were, I didn't know to ask after your good self!!

But as I know (roughly) where Wes is ..........

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Commodore Green" (Sep 10th 2011, 1:16am)

Saturday, September 10th 2011, 4:51am

I am ok

Apparently we had a light tremor on the mainlaind here but didn't feel a thing. My sister is on the southern end of the Island and she too didn't feel a thing. From what I understand the quake was on the Northern end.

The difference between earthqukes on the east and west coast is the depth. On the east coast it is very shallow and travels a long distance. Here on the west coast we have far more frequent tremors and when we do get a decent earthquake its very localized.

Thanks for the concern though!