You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 3:46pm

64 users at once?

How the heck did we get that many people to the board this morning?

Monday, June 5th 2006, 4:34pm

Traffic Jam on the internet. :-)
I mentioned it to Wes via PM. It has steadily been increasing the last few weeks.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 5:10pm

Lots of guests?

Monday, June 5th 2006, 5:12pm

It realy is interesting from what I know there are only 3 banner to this bourd on the internet.
It mayby that the banner on a relativly frequently visited website tarrif.net have incrased the number of visitors greatly.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 5:24pm

I dunno. Earlier this morning we had maybe six guests. In the past five minutes it's varied between 38, 47, and 58. Just seems strange to me.

Edit: and thirty seconds later, we're down to four guests.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 6:07pm

Yeah trafic is high.
7 guests rigth now

Monday, June 5th 2006, 6:27pm

For some reason I can't see wesworld.jk-clan.de/usage/ to say how much traffic there is.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 6:35pm

I tried it several times as well over the last few days but failed to get to the page.
:-(

Monday, June 5th 2006, 7:41pm

I've noticed the number of listed guests has been both high and changing constantly. I've also activated quite a few new members.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 12:36am

Usage

As Testpilot told us he changed his provider. The usage page went kaboom with this change. He´ll most likely fix it someday when he has time for it...

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 2:58am

It could be lots of search engine spiders since the provider has changed.

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 4:56am

Oh great, now I gotta look out for spiders round here : (

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 6:42am

I HATE SPIDERS!!!

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 1:34pm

I Love'em.
They so cute and cudly and usualy freek people out.;-)

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 1:52pm

You like spiders?

Could you eat a whole one?

Cheers,

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 5:42pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
I HATE SPIDERS!!!

Spider are a force of Good!
That is they kill allot of annoying insects (flies, mosquitos and other pests) so thay are our allies!

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 6:00pm

Probably ate a few in my sleep. I do know the cat likes to eat them while hunting in the bathtub.

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 7:15pm

Quoted

Originally posted by alt_naval
Could you eat a whole one?

No my bugs eating day were over when I turned 6 years old;-).

Spiders are usefull creatures.
My favorite is the "Krzyzak"(Crusader) spider it ,got its name becose of a red cross on its back.
Spiders in my home get a royal treatment(no ones kills them).

I like spiders more than wasp's is You have spiders you dont have wasp.

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 8:22pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Korpen

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
I HATE SPIDERS!!!

Spider are a force of Good!
That is they kill allot of annoying insects (flies, mosquitos and other pests) so thay are our allies!

You wouldn't say that if you saw how big they get out on the west coast! Economy size Tarantula's!!

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 8:24pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Ithekro
Probably ate a few in my sleep. I do know the cat likes to eat them while hunting in the bathtub.

heh, I had a room mate once who had a cat who had no reservations eating Hobo spiders, kinda like Cat calamari. It was funny hearing the crunching sound and observing 8 legs protruding out of his mouth, eyes closed as if he's savoring every last bite......blech!!