You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 6:40pm

Sorry I haven't been around this past week...

I just got home from the hospital after being in there since a week from last Tuesday. Lost the last two toes on my right foot to a nasty infection and got home this morning. Might be a bit sparse for the next few days at least while I rebuild my strength and such.

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 6:43pm

Good grief, man... Get well soon, and don't worry about the sim!

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 6:44pm

Damn. I'll hope your recovery is quick and complete.

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 7:30pm

Jesus!
Don't worry about anything but getting better.
And as I used to say to the Mrs when she was going through chemo...."Don't be sorry, be WELL!!"

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 8:17pm

yow!

I'd send some chicken noodle soup...but the stupid chicken hasn't laid a single noodle!

Don't worry - get better!

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 8:28pm

I'm sure there's an interesting story behind that...

Take care, man.

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 10:40pm

Hope you get better soon.

How are the eyes at the moment?

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 11:27pm

No need to appologize!

Sorry to hear that Canis. Hope your feeling better soon.

Thursday, July 27th 2006, 11:34pm

*nods* Yeah, I've had a toe chopped off, too. Fortunately, it was a non-functional sixth toe and I was a baby at any rate, so I don't remember having it.

Oh, and what in God's name are you appologizing for? Crap man, you can't even count to 21 anymore, never mind twenty. Seriously, though, I'm sorry to hear about it. Hopefully you won't be losing your balance too much ;)

Friday, July 28th 2006, 12:54am

Switching to metric

Well I heard the American Educational system was trying to get us all to go to metrics, but damn...taking your foot away from you.

Next they'll want your yard.

Take care of yourself...its not a big deal to skimp on the sim in favor of healing.

Friday, July 28th 2006, 1:37am

Eyes are "stable" for the moment. They don't seem to be getting any worse, and may slowly be getting better, but it will take time. My main problem right now is side effects from the antibiotics they've had me on. My stomach is a mess right now, plus I have a wound vacuum attached to my foot which, while highly annoying to carry around, is supposed to work wonders on wound healing rates. That's a pretty important consideration considering the size of the hole in my foot!

Looks like the main thing I missed is the arrival of the Black Death in the Philippines. Quite nasty!

Friday, July 28th 2006, 2:00am

Let me know when your well enough to come up with some nafarious plans, I have a few idea's.

Ubiwan

Unregistered

Friday, July 28th 2006, 7:52am

In such a case I would say, sch... on the simulation !!! It is more important that you are better again.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, July 28th 2006, 2:56pm

Welcome back, Canis....

At least the SIM should offer some distraction from your real world problems. :o/

Get well soon!

Friday, July 28th 2006, 6:53pm

I have to echo the sentiment of get well soon, Canis. I hope your recovery is brief.