You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 4th 2004, 12:19am

A sobering thought...

At the end of 2004, the WesWorld will have completed 1925.

At a rate of one quarter every two weeks, that means:

end 2005 = 1931
end 2006 = 1937
end 2007 = 1943

This is gonna take a while...unless, of course, we get a Reset Button War before then. ;)

Saturday, December 4th 2004, 3:50am

That's what you get by doing things in quarter-years. Maybe Wesworld 2, if such a thing ever comes to pass, should do half or full years.

Anyway, that's a good pace by my reckoning. I certainly couldn't go any quicker.

Saturday, December 4th 2004, 7:40am

Well technically if we had enough notice I suppose we could prepare to speed things up a little bit, it all comes down to knowing when people are done for the quarter without them devulging storylines or nefarious plans in Walters case ;-)

If anyone has idea's as to how to spped things up, post them, its the only way to get an idea if your idea will work or not because the feed back will be helpfull.

Saturday, December 4th 2004, 9:50am

There is always a worldwide economic downturn that cuts everyones factory out put by half for 12 quarters.

After everyone gets over the hard choices of what gets scrapped and cancelled then that should speed things up. ; )

Cheers,

Saturday, December 4th 2004, 10:12am

OTOH, going too fast has the risk of leaving someone behind. Catching up is hard work.

Cheers,