You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 25th 2007, 8:47pm

I'm back..to an extent

I've been in the hospital for the past couple of months recovering from the amputation of my right leg below the knee. I'm in a wheelchair right now until the stump fully heals then I can see about getting a new leg. Obviously I don't know if I'm going to be able to do much here for the time being and I'm a bit behind on things.

Tuesday, December 25th 2007, 9:11pm

Glad to see your pixels!

Wednesday, December 26th 2007, 8:07am

Only abit behind, the South American wars been holdign things up a wee bit.

Glad to see your back!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, December 26th 2007, 6:33pm

Glad to hear you´re still among us and hopefully this was the last time you´ve been in such trouble.

As Wes put it, I´m stalling the SIM somehow (currently my provider isn´t capable to provide me access to the Net so I´m writing this while visiting my parents) so you should have some time to read all that´s new to you.

Wednesday, December 26th 2007, 7:33pm

Good to see you're still around, dude. Check out the NATO boards when you get a chance. (:

Wednesday, December 26th 2007, 7:56pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
As Wes put it, I´m stalling the SIM somehow (currently my provider isn´t capable to provide me access to the Net so I´m writing this while visiting my parents) so you should have some time to read all that´s new to you.

Well I never said you specifically Hoo! :p

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, December 27th 2007, 6:38am

Well Canis,

Sad news regarding your leg, however I am pleased to hear that you are recovering. Glad to have you back with us, and best wishes for a much improved New Year for you.

Kaiser Kirk

Thursday, December 27th 2007, 2:20pm

Glad to see you are back !!!