You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 6:04pm

Australia start date

Just a quick question:

On what date do I start? Q1/1929?

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 6:05pm

Start on Q1/28 if you want - far as I'm concerned, it's a matter of when you and Gravina are set.

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 7:02pm

As soon as I´m able to catch up with reports, right now I´m working 1927 out. If I´m able to finish all work you could well begin in Q1/28.

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 7:08pm

I would think 1928 is the perfect time to start, seeing as we have treaty revisions expected.

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 9:20pm

...but not until Q2 or Q3...

Wednesday, June 8th 2005, 11:39pm

Ok Ill start on Q3/1928, maybe on Q2.

Thursday, June 9th 2005, 12:56am

I'd suggest that if there's going to be some diplomatic manoevring, the Australians have a seat at the table. Possibly, you could phase in from there, ramping up to an independent budget the next quarter.

RLBH

Thursday, June 9th 2005, 3:02am

I would suggest playing Australia starting as of Q1/1928, but in news format only. You and Gravina (and I suppose perhaps the moderators) came plan out how Australia will go from just a piece of an Empire to a more independent state during the course of 1928...the tide turning at the Treaty talks sometime this year. After the treaty is worked out (or the British and Australians get fed up and walk out) Australia will official begin operating on its own.

(or you could start doing sim reports that rely on the UK until treaty limits are finalized at the talks, then your tonnage and hull limits will be known, as will what resources (ships, factories, ports, docks, and slips) you will have for your part of the Commonwealth.)