You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 30th 2005, 5:56pm

Jytlands-Posten, December 9th, 1926

[SIZE=4]It's a LANDSLIDE!!![/SIZE]

With all the votes of the general election now counted, the Conservative party have swept to power with 107 seats, almost 60% of the Folketing.

The biggest gains for them were made in the towns closely associated with the nation's defence; Aalborg, Odense and Aarhus to name but 3.

We will have a more detailed break-down of the results in the Sunday edition of the paper.

Wednesday, March 30th 2005, 6:33pm

Indian Reaction

In Hyderabad, the Raj said that the results of the recent Danish election were to his satisfaction.

"I think the Danish people recognized that they had made a serious mistake in the previous election. They have now corrected that mistake, and I expect they will not let it be repeated again", he said.

The Raj noted that, while relations with Denmark have been on the mend since August 1924, "It was difficult to feel any genuine kinship with a leader whose own brother caused me such grief."

He concluded by wishing the new Prime Minister a full and uneventful term of solid leadership, and invited him to visit the Empire at his convenience.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, March 30th 2005, 6:41pm

In South Africa politicians expect the new Danish Leaders to start a new naval construction program soon, given the results in those towns closely associated with national defense....

Thursday, March 31st 2005, 2:04am

The Filipino Government is happy to see that the Danes have made the RIGHT choice in their election.