You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 2:11am

Chile

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

For several weeks now I have been attempting to communicate with Ithekro about whether or not he is still interested in playing Chile, as it's been six months real time since his last post and nearly a year in game time. I received a very short reply two weeks ago saying that his attention had wandered, and I have not received any further answers to further emails. I presume he is either busy with real life or with other activities like Navalism.

Therefore it would seem to me that Chile is playerless at the moment; it's nearly a year behind in reports and news. With the South American War next door and Howard now installed in Peru, I think it's necessary to get them caught up before they get too drastically far behind, or before we move into Q3/36.

I've spent some time studying the previous quarterly reports and have a fair idea at the moment of what is necessary to bring Chile up to Q2 and beyond. Therefore, with your permission, I'd like to run Chile either as player or as caretaker.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 3:20am

Has my vote. Out of curiousity when was Ithekros last quarterly report?

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 3:27am

Ithekro's last report was Q3 of 1935, his last post on this forum was February 8th. Only one ship was completing (a refit) at the time, and that will finish in Q4.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brockpaine" (Aug 7th 2008, 3:30am)

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 5:13am

As much as I miss Ithekro's input here, I have to say it's probably for the best to get Chile back up and running again, and I don't see a problem with Brock handling it...but you have to be an anime fan to do the job right. :P

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 5:28am

Does Cowboy Bebop count? 8)

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 7:48am

RE: Chile

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I presume he is either busy with real life or with other activities like Navalism.

Must be RL, cuz we miss him at Navalism too.

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 6:12am

Theres a distinct lack of voice with regaurds to Brocks taking the riens of Chile. No other comments?

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 10:28am

Happy with it. Just remember, to declare war on the SAE, Nordmark's Ally is an attack on Nordmark, and therefore a breach of the non-agression treaty.

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 11:10am

I'm happy Chile is under reins again. We need Chile to be active and say something.

Oh, and we need more pirate scourging!! :D

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 11:29am

It's OK by me.

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 1:40pm

Oh yeah, you now get Harlock to play with.

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 2:48pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
It's OK by me.

Ditto!!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 6:44pm

I have no objections, Brocks done a dandy job elsewhere :)

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 7:21pm

okay by me!

ditto

Monday, August 11th 2008, 7:04am

Okay by me too ;)