You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 3:12am

Admin

I think you guys need another admin. I'm not around to do this stuff very often, and while I don't mind doing stuff, it can end up taking a while. Adding a fourth admin would be a useful thing for the sim.

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 3:54am

I should probably also get up to speed on some more forum functions.

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 5:48am

If you need somebody else, I've had a lot of experience serving as an admin and moderator on another site. (I am so sick of moderating the political discussions, tho... the only reason I offer is because there are no IRL-Politics discussions here.)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brockpaine" (Jan 23rd 2009, 5:50am)

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 6:16am

Offer noted!

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 7:50pm

Should I be elevated to the post of moderator, I promise my future subjects that my rule will be an enlightened and benevolent one. I am firm, yet fair, an advocate for the ascension of the ordinary man!

Also, I come with a small but professional band of elite policy enforcers. (:

[SIZE=1]yes, I do have Admin experience.... :P[/SIZE]

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 8:04pm

Quoted

I am so sick of moderating the political discussions, tho... the only reason I offer is because there are no IRL-Politics discussions here.

We could still have Wesworld politic discussion here. :)

Quoted

Also, I come with a small but professional band of elite policy enforcers. (:

First of all, from what I can remember playing the game, that's not a small band, but a gigantic army that kept on coming and coming.
Secondly, I really hated the end part of the game.

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 10:17pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10

Quoted

I am so sick of moderating the political discussions, tho... the only reason I offer is because there are no IRL-Politics discussions here.

We could still have Wesworld politic discussion here. :)

Discussing Wesworld politics is fine, because that's still in-game discussion.

Discussing Real-World politics? Please no. If we start discussing Real-World politics here I would lose interest in participating here, because I come here to relax, not to debate politics (I can do that on other forums, thanks).

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 11:03pm

I think Walter was joking about the politics bit. I have to agree, real world politics can stay out of this forum as its quite a polorizing topic.

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 11:14pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
First of all, from what I can remember playing the game, that's not a small band, but a gigantic army that kept on coming and coming.

...and coming and coming. [SIZE=1](...we are legion...)[/SIZE]
(:

Saturday, January 24th 2009, 3:36am

I would take/do the job to the best of my abilities, and im fairly sure I could figure out how to do it =P

I even promise not to give my country any advantages (ok so anexing small even more backwards Neighbors isnt exactly an advantage)

Realy I would have liked to be around for the start of the sim, having your own Nation from the start has its advantages.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Jan 24th 2009, 3:39am)

Saturday, January 24th 2009, 2:54pm

Quoted

I think Walter was joking about the politics bit.

Yes. :)

Quoted

Discussing Wesworld politics is fine, because that's still in-game discussion.

It's still politics. :D

Quoted

...and coming and coming. (...we are legion...)

...and coming and coming... (...resistance is futile. Prepare to be assimilated...)
:)