You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:24pm

Ahoy Shipmates!

It's been a little while (well, two years) since I was last here. As Red Admiral said in the Sail Training Ships thread, I've been training to become a naval architect, although I've got another two years at university to go. If you're really nice, I might let you see the ship I designed last year, although why you'd want to see lots of difficult sums describing a 200 metre long ore carrier I don't know.

If there's a small to medium country looking for a player, I could easily be induced to take on its' management. As I said, I'm still at university, it being project year this year, and for my sins I'm the secretary of the swim team, so I don't think I could do a major country justice.

Anyway, I see that WesWorld has distinctly failed to invent the atomic bomb 8 years ahead of schedule and obliterate itself, although the return of Swampy might do something about that oversight. Have there been any other major cataclysms I should be aware of?

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:37pm

Canada has weaponized flying saucers!

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:39pm

Welcome aboard! IIRC Siam is available. Check with the mods.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:40pm

You may have missed Argentina and Brazil team up against the SAE.... Lots of sunken ship result.

Welcome to have you back here. :o)

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:43pm

Quoted

I see that WesWorld has distinctly failed to invent the atomic bomb 8 years ahead of schedule and obliterate itself

Yes, I wanted to do that, but some did not like the idea of me going for the bomb right now. :)
... but regardless of what they say, I need that 'toy' for Manzo. :D

Sunday, October 4th 2009, 3:40am

Considering the naval expendature alone of not only Japan but many other nations, the quest for the atom bomb will be a much longer road than historical and I think thats not only realistic but a good thing for the sim as well. :)

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 1:07pm

Good to have you back!

As to major cataclysms, I deployed to Baghdad (non-WW), an errant Polonia got a taste of Mother Russia's switch over her invasion of Lithuania, and I put France under New Management (Agent 148 ).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AdmKuznetsov" (Oct 7th 2009, 1:07pm)

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 1:11pm

Good to have you back!

Hope you now have the informations you want ;)

As said, SIAM is available and may be i will have soon a new neighbour.