You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 4th 2004, 1:55am

Atlantis daily globe Feb. 10th 1924

The newest and largest carrier in the Atlantian fleet arrived today in Cleito to join the Home fleet. Upon her arrival Commodore Pahana and Admiral Wilson boarded the Arrogant for a grand inspection.

The Arrogant's sister ship the Fearless is currently still on trials but is expected to join the 2nd carrier squadron at the end of March.

The 2nd carrier squadron currently consists of two float plane carriers the Praia and Mindelo, in anticipation of the arrival the experimental carrier Evamon was taken out of service at the begining of the year leaving the Sibony as the only true carrier in the fleet. Unlike the experimental carrier active the Evanor will not take her original form of a BC.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, August 4th 2004, 9:34am

Wonderful artwork! :o)

Will you really store those planes without their wings folded?

Regards,

HoOmAn

Wednesday, August 4th 2004, 11:35pm

Thanks Hoo, I spent far too much time on her drawing only to have to redo it when i redrew the Vengeance class from which they spawned! as to her storing planes with the wings folded its not likely, it does show the room in the upper full length hangar though, the lower hanger extends between the aft two elevators.
I have yet to draw my fighters with their wings folded and as you can see thay are smaller than the torpedo planes aft and on the elevators.