You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 12:30pm

South American War

Would it be possible to have a stickied index of all the South American War news stories? I can but together a Table of Contents later today, if someone will agree to make it a sticky...

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 12:31pm

Maybe a good one for the Archive this.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 12:44pm

Feel free to open a new thread, add all South American War stories/news bits and I´ll move it to the archives and make it sticky.

Is that what you wanted?

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 12:45pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Feel free to open a new thread, add all South American War stories/news bits and I´ll move it to the archives and make it sticky.

Is that what you wanted?

Yup.

I'll get to it tonight, if you don't mind?

HoOmAn

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 12:46pm

It was your idea, wasn´t it? ;)

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 1:13pm

Nope. Was given to me from On High via the telepathic voice of my prophetic goldfish. :D (The voices tell me I'm not crazy, weee!)

HoOmAn

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 7:12pm

You should probably add news from autum 1934 to paint the whole picture....

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 7:25pm

This is a great idea. I forget what things happened and when and wrote some of the stuff!!!

Also it allows folk to go over and mull what has happened again and draw whatever conclusions they wish.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 8:56pm

Well obviously the Indians started it,
All one has to due is follow the clues. We'll finish planting them shortly, and will then be handing out glossy booklets detailing the entire sordid story.

Wednesday, August 13th 2008, 5:35am

Ohhh, glossy brochures... I'm sure Britain can fabricate..ahem I mean find some details for such a publication. :D