You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 6:35am

Please welcome...

...Bezobrazov! I have invited him to join us here and have offered to give him command of the Kingdom of Bulgaria should you all approve.

Edit: I have known Bezobrazov for a bit of time on Shipbucket, and I've found him to be thoughtful and well-informed on ships. I invited him to join us last week and I feel he'd make an excellent player for Bulgaria, which I have discussed at length with him.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 3:24pm

Welcome!

If your gaming skills are equal to your drawing skills, having you as a neighbor in Bulgaria will be a pleasure.

:)

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 5:00pm

Welcome !

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 5:34pm

Greetings and salutations.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 9:15pm

Welcome to Wesworld!

Having the backup of a respected player surely is the first step to join the crowd. :o)

How about introducing yourself a bit, join our discussions on the design board and we´ll see what will be next....

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 11:10pm

Welcome aboard!

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 9:08pm

Welcome aboard. Welcome to the mad house!

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 9:39pm

Welcome aboard !!

Another crazy boy is coming to town :D

Friday, April 15th 2011, 6:07am

Thank you all who has warmly welcomed me into your community. I've never been a great online game player, mostly due to lack of time. I am, however, an avid shipoholic, in fact so much that my dear, very tested wife has considered committing me to SA (Shipoholics Anonymous...)
My preferences are mostly cruisers. If anything, I believe I regard myself a Cruiser Admiral. I really don't pay much faith to the battleships. Carriers, however, I greatly respect and would use if conditions so permit. (Afterall, most of them are derived from cruiser characteristics! *LOL*) Anyway, still learing the programs, reading up as much as I can, time permitting, etc.

Thank you, again for your heartfelt welcome!

Friday, April 15th 2011, 7:32am

Welcome and good luck!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, April 15th 2011, 11:24am

Cruisers are sooooo damn cool. ;o)

Friday, April 15th 2011, 9:49pm

You're Doooommmmmeeeedddddd!!!!

Abandon hope, all ye who enter!!!!

Just kidding, welcome to the nuthouse!! :D :D :D

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 1:18am

Holy Mother Russia

Extends warmest welcome to latest Inmate in our loony bin player.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AdmKuznetsov" (Apr 18th 2011, 4:06pm)

Monday, April 18th 2011, 4:34am

Holy Child Latvia

clones Russia's line. :)

Monday, April 18th 2011, 6:07am

A fellow cruiser man! Welcome! Battleships are overrated anyways...

Monday, April 18th 2011, 7:15am

(attempts to hide subs and planes behind back)
yes, bring all those floating things to a time and place of my choice. then we shall see how long they stay floating :D
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Monday, April 18th 2011, 2:39pm

Such a good boy too!

Quoted

Holy Child Latvia... Clones Russia's line.

And Lithuania too.

Even Polonia has been behaving herself lately!

Monday, April 18th 2011, 6:09pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
A fellow cruiser man! Welcome! Battleships are overrated anyways...

Now see, I always had you pegged as a destroyer-man, myself.

Monday, April 18th 2011, 6:16pm

Me too.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 5:11am

Bulgaria

Guys, after having tried to find the necessary time to even read thru all the 'red tape' about Bulgaria, so, having discussed it over with Brock, I'll have to decline an active player role for that country. It's simply way too much IRL-stuff, such as two demanding jobs, family, and, of course SB.

However, I'm staying at Wesworld; I'm not quitting! I would very much like to be considered for a consulting position somehow, since I belive my knowledge can be useful even here! I have a fair knowledge of fleet organization, and structure. I know quite a lot about various classes of ships of all ages, which I've studied. I have my specials, of course, like, I believe, most here have.

So, even though I cannot be an active gamer like it was intended, you can still call on me, if you need advice, or even just a ball plank to test new ideas!