You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 8:59pm

Maps

Where is the map at Atlantis?

Walter, have you edited the map to include the extra territory?

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 9:10pm

Yes, I have added the extra strip of coast to Italy. Still need to add the Greek and Italian areas taken from Turkey.

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 9:12pm

Updated map

Would it be possible for me to get a copy of this updated map so I know where everyone is at present?

Seeing what I'm up against would be helpful for planning out the few remaining pieces of my small fleet.

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 9:16pm

Naturally. Where do you want me to send it?
Map as I use it to work on is over 10 MB large. Using jpg at 10% compression reduces the size to about a meg.

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 10:28pm

Me too please!!!!
I'll send my email address to you by PM

Sunday, September 26th 2004, 10:39pm

Wheren't the Italian portions of Turkey handed back? Maybe RA can confirm of deny this.

Monday, September 27th 2004, 1:27pm

Quoted

Wheren't the Italian portions of Turkey handed back? Maybe RA can confirm of deny this

Yes

Monday, September 27th 2004, 7:48pm

So except for the Dodecanese the former Italian portions are once again Turkish.

The map of Atlantis has been salvaged thanks to Walter, I'll get around to posting what I have and then post the updated version when it becomes available.