You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, August 5th 2007, 7:51pm

Modification cost

Question- my Boerentange class CDS vessels were laid down , and then construction has sputtered along as the viability of the long term treaty looked dim. They were launched, and are 42.2% complete.

What I want to do is bulge the hulls and mount a heavier belt and possibly deck than originally designed. I would hold the power plant output the same to avoid re-engining.
The belt would be a 25% reconstruction
The deck would be a 50% reconstruction.

The 1.9 rules don't seem to specify bulging, I'm guessing that would be a 50% level ?

Which would be applied the the already completed section, correct?

Monday, August 6th 2007, 4:56pm

that's how I've been playing it

Quoted

The 1.9 rules don't seem to specify bulging, I'm guessing that would be a 50% level ?

Which is why I generally replace engines, change main battery guns, add electronics and reshape the bow while I'm at it.

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 10:57am

May I ask another related question.

How much does it cost to add mine rails in a refit?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 11:29am

See chapter 2.2.2.1 of the rules...

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 4:45pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hood
May I ask another related question.

How much does it cost to add mine rails in a refit?

Those are specified at the 5% level.
However the word "bulge" doesn't appear on the page. I'll presume 50% then. Seems most appropriate and that's what AdmiralKuznetsov is alluding to :).