You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 4:04am

Some pleasant news..

I hate to obscure the Good news from RAM but I have some good news to post as well. Hoo and I have discussed for some time the prospect of getting another player for Greece seeing as Harry is AWOL, and it now seems all but 100% concrete that we have locked up a player.

Should this new player be commited to joining the SIM he will start posting some quarterly reports along with a slightly modified fleet. I'm sure you will all recognize this player once he posts.

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 10:14am

Well, Hooman told me who *beep* is. If all goes well, when do you think we can expect *beep* to join us?

[note: due to certain reasons, the Bakufu has decided to edit out the name of the new player.]

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 2:28pm

Who are you calling 'beep' ; )

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 2:39pm

WELCOME!

Welcome to the board, *beep*! :oP

Glad you finally joined us...

If there are still questions to be answered: Fire away. Somebody will answer them for sure.

Regards,

HoOmAn

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 2:39pm

Well, Hooman told me you were going to join us, so I thought I would keep it a secret by not mentioning you. Hope I didn't offend you.
:-)
BTW welcome to the Family.

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 4:50pm

Welcome to the funny farm Roger!

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 5:04pm

Quoted

Welcome to the funny farm Roger!

Well, I guess some of us do belong there (including me).
:-)

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 5:33pm

...yes but for now Walter we are your temperary handlers.

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 7:06pm

Is that supposed to make me feel any better?

Still, I have some more weird designs in mind...