You are not logged in.

Q4

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 13th 2003, 4:41pm

Q4

Folks:

What're the odds that we can close out Q3 by Nov. 21? I sense that Peng has only a limited amount of things to post, along with the South American summit Wes and others have been working on.

Can we do this?

J

Thursday, November 13th 2003, 6:05pm

Well, I finalized my 4th quarter report last weekend, and while doing so, encountered dozens of errors in the 3rd quarter report (which have been corrected).
I could post the report whenever necessary, even right now.

Walter

Thursday, November 13th 2003, 6:07pm

I'm fine to carry on to Q4 and now i have reformatted my reports so people can understand them.

Thursday, November 13th 2003, 6:18pm

Me too.

I'm prepared to do Q4 too. That'll see a bunch of new French and Russian ships starting trials.

Thursday, November 13th 2003, 8:17pm

I'm good to go

Lets get Q4 going! I've got the building portion of my quarterly reports ready all the way into 1923 so Q$/21 is ready to go.

Friday, November 14th 2003, 3:22am

I'm good to go - the report needs writing but that's only 2 hours or so.

Bernhard