You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 31st 2003, 12:10am

are we still alive?

No news, no new ship designs, are we all still awake?!

Sunday, August 31st 2003, 9:42am

<= current status: Zombie x_x

1 - I've got two borrowed games I am currently trying to finish so I can return it to my colleagues.
2 - I'm seriously running behind watching my DVDs. I guess have over 50 still to watch. ^^;;
3 - Been to Amsterdam yesterday and picked up some 8 more DVDs.
4 - I'm reading a book about the downfall of the Tokugawa Bakufu (trying to figure out a way to avoid that in the Wesworld).
5 - Reading and re-reading the 12 volumes (Books I-V) I got of "The Five Star Stories" (because it's truly awesome!).
6 - I'm trying to think up some new designs.
7 - I'm trying to draw my ships.
8 - I'm working on the details of the map.
9 - I'm working on a Story in the Wesword (Japan POV)
10 - My mind is a complete black at the moment, so it's hard to work on points 6, 7, and 9.

Walter

Sunday, August 31st 2003, 7:27pm

wow

Busy busy japan! I've noticed Hooman is back too, welcome back Hoo!

Sunday, August 31st 2003, 7:59pm

I've been thinking...
... perhaps I should stop building ships and concentrate my industry on building those Mortar Heads.
:-)

Walter

Sunday, August 31st 2003, 11:02pm

I'm nearly asleep from being out all day so i'll post an 'interesting' news article tomorrow. Not many new ship designs--working on a 3d aircraft pic but i've nearly finished.

zzzz

Wednesday, September 3rd 2003, 8:04pm

While awaiting the news from Nordmark, Greece and Italy, I've been:

-Studying German politics in the early '20s

-Puzzling out German capital ships for the '30s

-Puzzling out Indian capital ships and aviation ships

-Attempting to understand the political situation on the Arabian peninsula (as it relates to As Salif)

-Planning out both navy's construction in nauseating detail

-Attempting to draw the new Indian destroyer class

-Finishing a drawing of India's to-be-built cruiser-chaser

So I've been busy planning, which is good to have time for.

J

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, September 4th 2003, 1:42am

Current work

While trying to find a job in the real world I have to hammer things out with Peng and write more newspapers about the Rajs visit - not to forget several real world things that were laid down for a rest when I left for Kenya and which are now to be continued (planning a ballon trip due to my fathers birthday etc.).

I don´t know why but for whatever reasons spare time is rare these days.... :o/

HoOmAn