You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 19th 2006, 8:59pm

Summary of world navys

I looked thru the bourd and I cannot find current status of Royal Navy, SA and some others.

Iron Duke's and Renowns are no longer in service with the RN.
Dose any one can point me to the current status of RN and the others?

Monday, June 19th 2006, 9:03pm

SAE fleet lists get wrapped up in the SAE Infrastructure thread, if you haven't tried there.

Monday, June 19th 2006, 9:09pm

Umm yes it is, now I fund it, but still there is no inf on RN that isnt 10 years old.

Monday, June 19th 2006, 9:10pm

Nordmarks OOB is out of date, and doesn't reflect the scrapping of ships, will try to put right for 1932.

Monday, June 19th 2006, 10:14pm

For the RN, some the information has been updated by Robert but it needs a thorough going through. Add the fact that he can't edit Gravina's posts. The posted SS reports for most of the capital ships are simply wrong. I know I've sent him the most accurate sims of QE,R and Hood I could come up with. Rob also has some exams, which should be finishing this week?

Monday, June 19th 2006, 10:44pm

I am having a similar problem with Swamphen's posts.

One solution I'm thinking is to save all the information, have the threads deleted, and then repost everything under my name..

Monday, June 19th 2006, 11:13pm

That is what I've done with some of the German threads.