You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 16th 2006, 9:57am

Moving home for the summer

Hi

Well it hardly feel's like it but an entire academic year has passed and now I'm moving back home for the summer, away from my 100mbps Lan. As a result my access to the internet will be very sporadic until I get round to plugging the wireless router back in.

Will deal with all business when I get internet back.

Rgds

Earl

Friday, June 16th 2006, 12:34pm

I feel your pain. Moving from 100Mb to 512kb is a real bummer. Wireless router? Surely now you can make extensive structural modifications to your house to drape wires around it, and be certain it won't fall down when you cut through a few supporting pillars.

Friday, June 16th 2006, 1:00pm

Not really, just got my results and I've failed the year so it could be goodbye degree.

Friday, June 16th 2006, 1:55pm

Yowch!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, June 16th 2006, 4:17pm

Uh... Can´t you repeat the tests you failed?

Friday, June 16th 2006, 4:20pm

I can re-sit, BUT any coursework i had done (equal to 25% of one of the modules) doesn't count for anything in the re-sit, so it is harder to pass.

Friday, June 16th 2006, 4:29pm

Double Ouch!!

Monday, June 19th 2006, 12:09pm

Right!

The Wireless is now working;
I've had a great weekend 'playing trains' in Wales;
And more importantly I'm now much more positive about re-sitting the modules I've failed.

Monday, June 19th 2006, 7:43pm

Good luck on the re-sit!