You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 10th 2007, 12:58am

Plans of the PRJ 1935-37

So far my plans for the short term:
The three nations are sharing resources, with Poland being the one receiving resources in 1935 and Romania in 1936.

Yugoslavia will order a small coastal BB and will eat their meager resources during the time period.

Romanian resources during 1935 will be spent in the two new coastal BB but by 1936 enough resources should be available for other plans. They are well on their planned schedule for the timeframe.

Poland on the other hand is behind their planned schedule. Their heavy cruiser will be finished late (Q1/35) and following their historical plans two or three 25,000 are on the horizon for the long term. Why? Sheer stupidity similar to the historic one. :D

Sunday, July 8th 2007, 2:10pm

Hmm so I see that all my former plans are down the drain. good
As I see it your best beet is to bild DD and a lot of them but hey your ideas Your game.

Sunday, July 8th 2007, 3:59pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski
Hmm so I see that all my former plans are down the drain. good
As I see it your best beet is to bild DD and a lot of them but hey your ideas Your game.

Poland will have three battlecruisers by the end of the decade, with two operational and one still under construction. I'm just following similar plans of the Polish Navy for the late 1930's. Those battlecruisers will be the fastest capital ships in the Baltic, at least for a while.

Yugoslavia will concentrate in small ships, now that they got their capital ship. They don't have the resources to do anything else but buy small.

Romania in the other hand will start building some of their destroyer killers like crazy, I have them with at least 10 more by the end of the decade, with some other goodies also build. Romanian fleet could turn into a force to recon on the Black Sea.