You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 2:32pm

A request........

so as to save whats left of my poor addled mind!!!!

I have noticed of late, that a lot of people are editing news articles as situations change. I have no problem with this persay, except that it throws up a small issue. It can be difficult to follow the train of thought in a story that suffers from such an edit.

Might I suggest that from now on, if you must edit a story, that you highlight the new text (in green maybe? ), and the old text (maybe red?) so the train of thought isn't derailed so abruptly?

Your thoughts please?

Ubiwan

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 2:43pm

Good idea

I think this is a good idea. If it should occur thus in the future times that I have to edit my news report, I will adhere to your suggestion.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 2:46pm

Thank You Sir!!

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 3:40pm

Da, tovarich...

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 7:40pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen
Da, tovarich...

You do and you'll clean it up!!

I usually don't edit my posts, except for spelling.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 1:50am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

I usually don't edit my posts, except for spelling.

Not the issue, do that myself, I'm on about changes in the storyline, which make no sense after there have been a few replies to the original post.