You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 8:45pm

Huzzah!

Finally got my Honours project submitted this morning, so Nordmark will back on the scene, with Lieutenant Kulovaara's ideas shaping form. Or not ;) . That is, once my head has cleared from, uh, post-assignment relaxation. Then it's just the viva and my Masters year to go.

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 8:48pm

Congratulations!

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 9:08pm

Another year to go still? Doesn't that make it 5 years overall then?

The project seemed reasonably interesting. Lots of similar work going on work at the moment trying to make things cheaper. One of the guys is doing a rather ambitious project trying to cost defence over the past few hundred years to see what lessons can be learned. What cost savings are achieveable by introducing revolutionary new technologies?

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 9:11pm

Congratulations in your achievement!

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 1:56am

Congrats!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 7:42am

Hey! Good news! :o)

With Nordmark back online, how about a second round of rumbling in South America - before those guys can recover and build up their forces again? :o)

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 7:44am

Hey, hey, hey now! None of that.

Although an ABC + FAR vs SAE + Dutch + Nordmark war would be interesting.........in 1947 or 48ish.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheCanadian" (May 5th 2010, 7:50am)

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 8:18am

Congratulations !!!!!

Well done !!!!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 8:30am

Congratulations !

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 8:34am

Congrats!

I too have just finished another semester of school... So...

"In other news today, we have reports of massive bomber formations sighted over Madrid. Tank divisions have also been reported headed towards the capital. The only identification feature, and eagle devouring a snake..."

:D

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 3:30pm

The snake's without a doubt Mexico and the Eagle is Iberia. :D

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 3:35pm

"Gah! Why did it have to be snakes?! I hate snakes!"

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 5:21pm

Looking foward! :D