You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 17th 2010, 5:54pm

Back, again

Sorry for vanishing on y'all again. The last few months RL has been kicking me what with trying to find a job (and epically failing so far...), worrying about a good friend in a very bad situation who lives 500 miles away :( , family (ie still-living-with-the-parents) stress, etc., etc., etc. I'll try to catch up asap.

...providing the dying computer (there is a replacement waiting in the wings, though) and the potential jury duty this week let me. X(

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, January 17th 2010, 7:46pm

Hey there!

Good to hear from you again, even though that good news it mixed with not-so-good information. Hopefully you´ll be able to keep the computer runnging....

(If you have an engineering background and are interested in a consultants/project managers work in the aviation or automotive industry you may want to drop me a line and we will find out if I could help you with a job... No guaranty of course.)

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 12:26am

Heh, thanks, I should have a "new" (mom's old) computer by tomorrow...

And I appreciate it, man, but the only background I have is housekeeping here at home. :)