You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 10:45am

Bowing out

Hi,

As I've had zero participation for ages now it is probably fair to let someone else take Greece.

Time and enthusiasm for naval things has sunk to zero and stuck there so letting go is probably the best.

Many thanks, Bye.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 11:44am

Understood

I enjoyed your posts. Farewell.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 12:11pm

Understood, but it's still sad to see another of the old-timers go.

On the bright side for some people, there's now an open country in Europe...... and (under WW rules) not a tiny one, either.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 12:45pm

Understood, but as Hrolf said, it's sad to see another player is going.

But the loss of one player, may be the birth of another one. Let's see, who wants to play the country.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 1:18pm

Sad to see you go Roger, its been fun but I did notice you seemed to have a case of real life.

Don't be a stranger and visit from time to time!

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 2:42pm

Sorry to see you go, Roger. I still think of you as one of the best Springsharpers here... :(

If Greece is open, I'd like to suggest Navarchos. He's been around for awhile, has shown some good springsharps (and art!) and is actually Greek...

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 6:54pm

Sad news

That´s really bad news, Roger. Your absence was noted but I always though you will return Greece to full Glory sometimee not too far in the future.

Thanks for your ideas on fighting rules etc. Those are not forgotten and you might discover one day they are re-born.

Please feel invited to visit us now and then or - just like Swamphen did - return at a later date.

Have fun and take care,

Stephan

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 7:55pm

Tis a real pitty to see you go Roger, but I am certain you will not be forgotten.

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 1:22am

It's becoming a real strange duality to feel both that I'm the new guy around here (that never really goes away, does it? :P), and noticing more and more that there's only a handful of folks here from when I first dropped by.

'tis sad to see yet another leave, and I hope I speak for all in saying you'll be welcomed back if you ever find the time again.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 2:05am

I had noticed your presence had faded, but was expecting you'd pick up the reins again. You've done a nice job producing the Greek fleet as operational asset, and produced some nice designs for it. We'll miss you, but wish you well.

Sunday, November 15th 2009, 3:11pm

I really got sad when I read that alt_naval abandoned the forum, I always wished to have a cooperation with him for greece team, but due to I am new to the forum I didn't know how to comunicate....
Anyway I would like to porpose myself as operator of Greece, after the invitation I got from Brockpaine and if somebuddy else has no objection offcourse!

Sunday, November 15th 2009, 4:20pm

Navarchos would be a very good option

Sunday, November 15th 2009, 7:21pm

I'm sure we can fill you in on any questions you may have about the sim Navarchos!

Sunday, November 15th 2009, 8:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Navarchos
but due to I am new to the forum I didn't know how to comunicate....

Hit the PM button under someone's post to send them a private message.