You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 12:44pm

Atlantean AT35 tank

Hmmmm. Is this tank fitted with a 1 man turret? Otherwise, I think you need to either increase the size of the crew or suppress the front hull machinegun, because the driver's not going to have time to operate a flexible MG.

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 1:36pm

Didn't you make the tankbuilder file?!

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 2:13pm

Heh, even if I did, that doesn't mean it's perfect. But, looking at the file, it does have a 3 man crew (commander, gunner, driver), and no hull machinegun. It has a single turret MG with 2000 rounds.

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 8:10pm

I changed the crew to 4 men. I don't see any reason why there wouldn't be enough room considering the AT-32 and 34 designs have 4 man crews and they are smaller tanks.

How tankbuilder would handle another crewmember on the otherhand.....

The 3 man crew of the AT-31 makes sence given its narrow glasis and possitioning of the driver.

Monday, July 20th 2009, 2:59am

Tanksharp would just add some weight, there's plenty of space in the hull. The extra weight would increase the ground pressure a little and slow it a little, but not much in either case. I'll tweak it in the morning.

Monday, July 20th 2009, 1:03pm

Many thanks Hrolf!