You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 12:28pm

Q2 Soon?

Are we nearly ready for Q2 soon?

I know I may be pushing things a bit but I perfer a longer Q2 since it's the busiest time in the WW calender. Most folks seem to be getting up to date.

We've got NATO excercises, Yuogslav war no doubt and of course, as ever, entries for Talons 1937!! :D

Plus I've got changes in the real life coming up that might detain my presence here for some of late March/ early April so I'd like to get as much done as possible.

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 12:31pm

Fine by me, there's also that meeting in Kiel between the Germans, the Brits, and the Nords..... :)

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 1:26pm

I am ready

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 9:42pm

I'm ready for Q2, but I'd like Desertfox to write Yugoslavia's Q1/37 report sometime... :P

Monday, February 16th 2009, 1:58am

I'm somewhat behind but not too much. No problems with Q2.

Quoted

I'm ready for Q2, but I'd like Desertfox to write Yugoslavia's Q1/37 report sometime...
Working on it...

Monday, February 16th 2009, 3:39am

For obvious reasons, I won't really be ready until I get home (which includes some NATO business, I think)...

That also gives people more time if they want to drop me a line about the RCN world cruise, but I digress and plug.

ShinRa on-the-lam
St. Augustine FL

Monday, February 16th 2009, 9:20am

Q4/36 and Q1/37 will be soon posted for Siam. So it's fine for me.

Monday, February 16th 2009, 4:10pm

Quoted

Originally posted by RAM
Q4/36 and Q1/37 will be soon posted for Siam. So it's fine for me.

Whoa. AEGIS gave you a lot of stuff! 8o

Monday, February 16th 2009, 4:19pm

Heh, yeah, I was noticing that. Not to mention they also got a number of vessels from the Brits and Aussies. Wish I had a country that someone wanted to become their ally.

Monday, February 16th 2009, 4:20pm

Actually, they didn't give it to me, but to Carthaginian and Howard. I just got to put the ships into an official list ;)

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 10:18pm

So is Q2 go?

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 10:31pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
So is Q2 go?

Tis for me...

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 12:11am

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
Heh, yeah, I was noticing that. Not to mention they also got a number of vessels from the Brits and Aussies. Wish I had a country that someone wanted to become their ally.

The Dutch will take Germany, now stop training SATSUMA please?
The Belgians will happily buddy up with the US against, um, Germany ! Even throw in our ENTIRE MTB force to sweeten the deal.

As for Q2, I am so not ready, way behind reading news much less writing, but am not on the cusp of catching up, so go for it. The Q2 reports at least are simple. You'll just hear about the Dutch secret tulip-powered windmill of death later.

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 9:06pm

I'm ready to go as both GB and Argentina.