You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:20am

Peru is Offering for Sale

atm the Peruvian Government is interested in offers for Huascar this fine 3 Owner Battleship recived Major work in 1931. It is capable of 23.90 kts. Mounts 8X305mm Main battery, and has a 320mm Main belt.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:24am

I don't have the money at present, but if I did it'd be amusing to have a museum fleet composed of several Huascars. :P (I have the previous and more famous one, as historical!)

Edit: Though honestly, I think you should keep a hold of it for coast-defense and training crews...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brockpaine" (Jan 30th 2009, 6:27am)

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:28am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I don't have the money at present, but if I did it'd be amusing to have a museum fleet composed of several Huascars. :P (I have the previous and more famous one, as historical!)

Edit: Though honestly, I think you should keep a hold of it for coast-defense and training crews...

ROFL it depends, im working on what I want my Goal fleet to look like, and if the offers are high enough Husacar is expendible.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:37am

A certain shadowy character arrives with an offer, a second-hand carrier in good condition for that battleship, no questions asked.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:45am

I have to agree with Brock, she just recived a refit and has a decent secondary armament. Might as well get your money's worth out of her.

That said she's your ship, your more than free to do what you like with her.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 6:53am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
A certain shadowy character arrives with an offer, a second-hand carrier in good condition for that battleship, no questions asked.

DF: The Secratary for Military Surpluss informs the Shadowy character that he is sure he can present a better offer.

TSA: Im not sure how serious I am about selling her, just that she dosnt realy have a slot in my ideal fleet.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Jan 30th 2009, 6:55am)

Friday, January 30th 2009, 7:11am

OOC: WW Hosho is not the same ship as OTL Hosho, she is actually bigger and better.

Friday, January 30th 2009, 8:38am

What's the price ? May be if it's okay, there comes an offer ;)