You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 5th 2008, 3:50pm

Peru?

So what has been decided about Peru? CG taking over or is it open?

Friday, December 5th 2008, 4:28pm

I was given to understand that it's open until we're finishing up Q1/37; if no one has stepped forward to play by then, CG will be working out their reports.

I'm more interested in what's going on with Yugoslavia, and whether we're going to have the war there as intended.

Friday, December 5th 2008, 4:30pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I'm more interested in what's going on with Yugoslavia, and whether we're going to have the war there as intended.

Germany devoutly hopes not, that's WAY too close to it's borders.....

Friday, December 5th 2008, 4:37pm

IIRC Peru is in the hands of the other AEGIS players untill they find someone suitable.

Friday, December 5th 2008, 4:44pm

I can work the reports; remember I used to be Peru and still got the planned production. Will not make any decisions into the administration of the country and after the mess start to sort out (the Villar and Guise affairs plus the purchases of the CL and destroyers from India) I will be more than happy that budget accordingly the desires of the AEGIS people.

Friday, December 5th 2008, 4:45pm

I don't mind taking Yugoslavia; I was one of the original planners of that madness. That was the reason on the increase of the Army under my administration.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Dec 5th 2008, 4:46pm)

Friday, December 5th 2008, 5:06pm

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
I don't mind taking Yugoslavia; I was one of the original planners of that madness. That was the reason on the increase of the Army under my administration.

I remember; I think the operative question for me would be whether or not Red Admiral's still interested in that storyline?

Friday, December 5th 2008, 6:06pm

Peru is open......

.....I just said I'll run it if I have to (don't really want to!).

The only caveat, that the player who takes it over is not a part of an existing alliance (other than AEGIS!)

Friday, December 5th 2008, 6:23pm

Quoted

I remember; I think the operative question for me would be whether or not Red Admiral's still interested in that storyline?

Yes, but Rene seems to be fairly busy at the moment.

Friday, December 5th 2008, 6:39pm

RE: Peru is open......

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green
.....I just said I'll run it if I have to (don't really want to!).

The only caveat, that the player who takes it over is not a part of an existing alliance (other than AEGIS!)

I agree 100%, it complicates things too much otherwise. That said I think you mean from either FAR or SATSUMA. TheCanadian, if interested, would seem to be ok. He's currently running the PRJ single handedly though so he may be over worked.

Friday, December 5th 2008, 6:49pm

I think every single player here is involved in some sort of alliance.

Personally, I'd like to see a new player join up.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brockpaine" (Dec 5th 2008, 6:50pm)

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:14am

Quoted

Yes, but Rene seems to be fairly busy at the moment.

Unfortunately that is true. Finals are coming up this week. Fortunately I will be free for four weeks after that. So if everyone else involved is free we can get something done with Yugoslavia during that time.

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 3:43am

Um, are we actually going to run the entire thing in a few weeks? 8o

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 11:01am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Um, are we actually going to run the entire thing in a few weeks? 8o

Over Christmas is probably when I'll have most time as otherwise its coursework, applying for jobs, and soon final year project.

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 5:44pm

RE: Peru is open......

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
I agree 100%, it complicates things too much otherwise. That said I think you mean from either FAR or SATSUMA.

FAR, SATSUMA and NATO

Although FAR relations are improving steadily, SATSUMA for previously stated reasons, and NATO includes Mexico which is openly hostile towards Iberia and by extension AEGIS.

Monday, December 8th 2008, 2:01am

Well, I could theoretetically take over. However, I am running Poland and Romania, and will be taking over Brazil, which is allied to Argentina and Chile. So in the event of a war between AEGIS and FAR, depending on how events go, I could potentially be scripting Peru's side of the war, and whatever aid Brazil sends to her ally Chile (which considering the previous relations between Atlantis and Brazil would be kinda weird both countries being if not allies in such a conflict at least the enemy of my enemy). If no new players offer by next quarter, or if no one else wants to caretake Peru, then I could, but would prefer not too.