You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 18th 2008, 4:54pm

Quoted

Originally posted by alt_naval
Mr bear got a bit carried away on his fellatio...

Cheers,

Some peaple can find humor in the most grusome things!

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 3:58am

I was desensitised last millenia.

Cheers,

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 4:54am

I was wondering if I was the only one who saw that, and had the "wait...why's that guy's pants down?" reaction.

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 5:15am

He was likely releaving himself in the nearest bush when the bear jumped him. What a way to go....

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 9:58am

Quoted

He was likely releaving himself in the nearest bush when the bear jumped him. What a way to go....

...or just complete internet bull5hit.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bearhunt.asp

Party pooper me. : (

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 10:47am

Awww, and here was me hoping the bear had got some "advance payback"

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 12:50pm

Quoted

not just bears 5hit in the woods?

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 12:02am

Too much to read right now and I do not want to mess up things on my own account so I do not know which posts I have read and which ones I haven't... something that went kinda wrong two years ago when I went to Canada... so I will post this using the SATSUMA account...

Hiking is mostly done. I had one nasty encounter with a Grizzly (I think... went a bit too fast) when during a short hike to Wabasso Lake somewhere between 5 and 6PM (= wrong time to do a hike in a very quiet area) I saw a bear shoot past us some 20-30 meters to our right, move in to some bushes and start making very unfriendly noises...
... but that was not as nerve wrecking as my dad trying to take the first left turn at the No. 2 Highway at Nanton (which he did not realize was the Southbound part of the highway). :)

Quoted

vs.

=

^_^

Well, unplugging the game console should solve that problem for me because unlike the Turks and Soldier, the Shinsengumi was a real organization back in the 1860s. :)
BTW, speaking of Turks and Soldier... I liked playing FF VII: Crisis Core when I was not hiking and see all the guys from the other FF VII stuff I have seen and played... but really hated the end...

Quoted

The Rocky's eh, where exactly?

Jasper, Banff, Kootenay, Yoho, Glacier and Revelstoke National Parks. The usual places the tourists go to. :)
I was July 26 at the Alberta International Airshow at Lethbridge. Tomorrow I will be leaving for the Abbottsford Airshow and there is a small chance that I will be heading for Spokane as well for the airshow there (if all goes as planned, I will be there on Sunday). Next week on Tuesday or Wednesday I should be back in Edmonton as I will be going back to Holland on August 16.

Walter (current location Kelowna, BC, Canada)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SATSUMA" (Aug 7th 2008, 12:03am)

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 2:40am

... and a few pictures from the Alberta International Air Show...
... and no, I was handling the video camera. My dad took these pictures.

Walter

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 3:15am

very nice :)

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 3:19am

Nice pictures! I see the C-177 made it to the airshow, not surprising, its our newest toy!

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 4:40am

Yes, a shame I cannot claim to have taken those photos...

The C-177 display was impressive for a toy of that size. :)

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 5:02pm

... and back from Abbotsford. We were kind of let down by stuff not arriving at the show... like the Osprey... and the F-5s... and the F-16s... but despite that it was still a good show. Just found out that I took about 1165 photos during those two days. o_O

howard

Unregistered

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 6:12pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Nice pictures! I see the C-177 made it to the airshow, not surprising, its our newest toy!

The C-177 is a single engined Cessna Cardinal- a high positioned mono-wing aircraft like the old Cessna Indian. What are you calling a C-177?

H.

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 6:23pm

Probably a nervous twitch while he was typing, resulting in two 7s instead of one. :)

Sunday, August 10th 2008, 10:48pm

You staggered it anyway.....

CC-177 in Canadian service.
EDIT - ooops, typo!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Commodore Green" (Aug 11th 2008, 12:53am)

Monday, August 11th 2008, 12:43am

Quoted

Originally posted by howard

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

The C-177 is a single engined Cessna Cardinal- a high positioned mono-wing aircraft like the old Cessna Indian. What are you calling a C-177?

H.

The Boeing C-17 Globemaster in canadian service is known as the CC-177. I acctually forgot to add a C.

Monday, August 11th 2008, 3:06am

Makes me wonder why in the Lethbridge souvenir program book I got it is mentioned as C-17 and not CC-177... after all it was a Canadian one giving the demonstration.

A few Abbotsford pictures (on the Saturday)...

Monday, August 11th 2008, 3:38am

Sweet!!

Monday, August 11th 2008, 12:11pm

Roo, whats the chances of getting the original size file of that shot of the Eagle and Mustang?????